Final Phase update: NATO-Russia in Kaliningrad stand-off - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Spin
Impossible. The heat and pressure would definitely break any technology anyone has. Study your geography.

Thats why I kept asking. After 25 kilometers you reach the earths mantle.

"Damn straight Mr Kruschev, we WILL bury you!"

Too late we've already buried Kruschev.
By Piano Red
AlexanderTheGreat wrote:
Man, the day you can tell things are really going bad for Russia's military is when the asthetics of it's special forces could be compared an Inglewood street gang from L.A.

What?

You can't see the resemblance?
By Comrade Ogilvy
Oh you mean the 'dew rags'?

It's just to look badass. US Marines do it too.
By glinert
"Damn straight Mr Kruschev, we WILL bury you!"

If you were not so juvenile and stuff you would know, Khruschev never saiud this.

In truth Khruschev said somethign translated as, Mr. Russian, "We will be present at your funeral".

Nothing about burying. These words ahve different connotations.
By Spin
Thank you Glinert. "we will bury you" suggests more that the west will destroy itself.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Мы вас похороним! means "We will burry you." "We will lay you to rest"

But he wasn't talking about killing and burying, he always preached peaceful co-existance with the West inside the USSR. He put on a tough face for the West though because he had to. He was also hated by the hard-core communists.
By Goranhammer
Didn't Fox say before that this "conspiracy theory" bullshit didn't belong in TN?
By Comrade Ogilvy
So...you think your school board is stupid enough to let you do this? I don't know about in Russia, but if you tried a coup in the States you'd get arrested for vandalism, the propoganda would be torn up, and you'd be seen as big of a wacko as Ted Kasynski. Bullying also isn't allowed in our schools. Maybe you black shirts could get lucky and get suspended for a week.

Black shirts? Does that have something to do with skinheads?

And because you "run the school behind the scenes" doesn't mean you cvan abuse power for personal gain. It's for the best of the school, and this is not in the school' interest, now is it?

We're in Canada. We really don't have the power I said we did. I was just playing around with the idea. :p
By TROI
Imbecile
Triggerhappy Nun wrote:
Damien wrote:Russian or British soldiers?:?:

spin doctor wrote:
I am not expert, but I think so.

So you think the "USSR" has mined 114.5 miles into the earth?

As I said, I truthfully am not very knowledgeable on these geological matters, but I would in fact assume so.:eek:

Impossible. The heat and pressure would definitely break any technology anyone has. Study your geography.

As warned, that was one thing that I did genuinely fail at school.:( :eek:

polyfrag wrote:Image

Where did you get these plans from?

How you inter into the "CommieWare" website proper?:?:
By Attila The Nun
polyfrag wrote:Black shirts? Does that have something to do with skinheads?

No, a blackshirt is a thug used by Mussolini to get power in Italy. They used a lot of the same bully tactics as you did.

We really don't have the power I said we did. I was just playing around with the idea. :p

But you seemed to take it quite seriously.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Triggerhappy Nun wrote:No, a blackshirt is a thug used by Mussolini to get power in Italy.

Weren't they brownshirts?
By Comrade Ogilvy
Triggerhappy Nun wrote:Does it make a difference?

Not if one is colorblind.
By Truth-a-naut
Slablah wrote:
Triggerhappy Nun wrote:No, a blackshirt is a thug used by Mussolini to get power in Italy.

Weren't they brownshirts?

Brownshirts were members of the SA, or simply put 'lumpenprole' Nazis.
By glinert
Brown shirts mussolinis gang after havng been had bowel movements all over them for some strange reason.

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]