Some credible conspiracy theories - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Utopian_Anarchist
This one is the least credible of the two. If what they say is true (I wish there was a place to backcheck) it seems pretty convincing. Good animations though.
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1568#Main

This one seems more convincing of the two, but takes a slightly different spin on it. This one claims it was a truck, while the othe a missile.
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/ ... urs_en.htm

And I always love how people that the Mafia and the CIA wheren't in cahoots in an attempt to thwart Castrol; and that what Castro says is a Conspiracy Theory. I have a very Pro-American book (the Essential Militaria) that even says the CIA paid the Mafia in an attempt to assassinate Castro.

Those are the only ones I really could possibly believe.
By scottishtom
Now that is an intresting conspiracy. Having seen it and had a think i agree with it. I am currentley studying Aerospace engineering a know for a fact that a plane cannot fly 2 feet above the ground at 530mph. its engines would injest dirt and flame out, not to mention the fact that the turbulence caused by the planes passage would cause it to flip over. And the theories are defineltey right about the debries. Aircraft wing boxes are very strong, they have to be to support the plane. They could not be disintergrated like that with out causing a lot more damage to the Pentagon. And a 757 is made up of about 60tons fo high grade metals. The main body is quite long and thing and it is well known that the tail usually breaks off in a crash (thats why it is always best to sit at the back, you might survive a crash). Even when a plane is blown up, or hits the ground fun large sections of it reamain. there should be debris. Prehaps the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. Now that can fly low, punch holes through wallls and disintergrate into tiny pieces. Or an RPG type weapon. Will we ever find out the truth? i think not.
By the new state
Yes, I believe that, given the evidence I have put forth, my theory shouldn't even be considered a 'conspiracy theory' anymore. It is true. It belongs in the News forum!

What does the invisible hand wind up doing I wond[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]

I think she’s going to be a great president for Me[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]