From A Common Man's Viewpoint A WWII vet - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
All things considered IMO:

Russia has successfully invaded and occupied another entity with or without proper legal justification.

This act"extrarodinarily" was done without (virtually) loss of life.

The act and its aftermath are extremely complicated and could possibly lead to WWIII and atomic warfare.

In light of the significance of act as it stands weighed against the potential of opposing measures to reverse such,

I would call off all the dogs and go home and allow a family matter to be settled within the family.

Putin wins on a TKO ! and the oil flows (Ya can't win 'em all ! ) That is if it even is a loss to back up.
I never realized you were old enough to be in WWII. I'm actually glad to see a few older members on here.

That being said WWIII will never happen over this. Yes the west is sad Crimea is slowly slipping into Russian control, but there is no way Obama or Cameron or anybody else can sell a war-weary public on the idea of going in and fighting over some tiny peninsula on principle.

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]

NOVA SCOTIA (New Scotland, 18th Century) No fu[…]

If people have that impression then they're just […]

^ this is the continuation of the pre-1948 confli[…]