Inverted totalitarianism - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Eh, this is nothing new.

The Roman Republic was also inverted totalitarianism.

America was designed to be an inverted totalitarianism system.

All representative democracies are inverted totalitarianism governments.

A representative has business interests, non-business lobbyists and his people's interests.

Now just think if 100 representatives composed a senate body...then you have 100 representatives of big business and non-business lobbyists and finally the people.

Reason why finally the people because..big business and non-business lobbyists has big money. The people are not donating millions of dollars. The people really are insignificant anyway because you have big business and lobbyists backing multiple representatives.

So the politics will ALWAYS learn toward the big financiers of politics. And the financiers along with the representatives will shape the people's politics. Financier money will allow representatives to hire big PR firms and speech writers and etc to manipulate.

In a democracy it should be...the people/representatives leading the country not financiers/representatives.

But in America, it always been the financiers/representatives early as the 50s/60s. America is in South America installing banana republics and in the Middle East overthrowing Iran's government.

You have financiers influencing education. They are in the University systems donating big money to specific programs and research - breeding the political and cultural intellectuals that influence policy.

Feminism/Civil Rights/ Anti-Communism in the USA benefited greatly from financiers. Major paradigm changes. Most gender studies are viewed from the Feminist worldview.

So yes, America is has been a inverted totalitarianism state for over 50 years.
Rei Murasame wrote:I don't need to do that. I just need to point back to the post I just pointed back to.

That post didn't really address the underlying thesis i presented, it just shrugged me off as being slightly off topic.

Although you were called "braindead" fo[…]

World War II Day by Day

…And so European imperialism guarantees that the E[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yes Rich, the West only exists to stop the develo[…]

...You think I am class conscious? I really now h[…]