Online Activism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Classical liberalism. The individual before the state, non-interventionist, free-market based society.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By republicuk
I've had a growing interest in politics recently, naturally I now want to become more active but I'm not one for writing letters to MPs, attending groups or protests etc. so I thought I should play to my strengths. I have web developer skills (particularly SEO) so I thought I'd volunteer to assist political campaigns, pressure groups, activism etc. which I support.

Does anyone have a project they need web developer assistance with?

Take into account my political persuasion, I'm not going to help right-wing authoritarian agendas.
By mikema63
Libertarian party local branches, state and county level, not all even have websites and most of them suck.
By republicuk
mikema63 wrote:Libertarian party local branches, state and county level, not all even have websites and most of them suck.

Thanks but I can't find any, I've spoken to a local secular society and libertarian alliance though.

And , with reports reaching all the way to such c[…]

Source The chief prosecutor of the internation[…]

@FiveofSwords If your jolly Jack Tars were th[…]

@Puffer Fish White males who opt not to go to […]