Let's get Bill Oreilly fired - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By amanamuse
Can we run a joint campaign to oust Nancy Grace as well?
By Archon
Can we run a joint campaign to oust Nancy Grace as well?

I will second that motion, only if Glenn Beck and Hannity and Colmes and all the other hack jobs and pop-journalists are given the boot.
By CessnaAgWagon
Sometimes I want to cave in O'Reilly's blubbery head. Overall, however, I approve of his work. The guy whose show I loathe is Kieth 'Wide Hips' Olbermann. :muha1:
By Karl_Bonner_1982
Maybe somebody should go on O'Reilly's show and try to provoke him into saying something SO stupid, offensive and out of whack that it causes a huge Don Imus-like scandal. Then he might get fired. The challenge is how to orchestrate a provocateur move without it being exposed and backfiring.

=====================

Yay! Post number sixty! I'm now 3 percent of the way to being a professional politician...
By Infidelis
You all really pay more attention to pundits than you should.

I used to watch him and Hannity just to see how the other half thinks and went batshit every show.

Then, I replaced the battery in my clicker. That was a horrible 4 month span. :knife:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

still, Compared to the corrupt Putin´s familie s […]

World War II Day by Day

May 14, Tuesday Germany takes Holland At dawn[…]

The war in Ukraine is entering its third year, wit[…]

Somehow this is the CIA's fault. I'm sure. Wel[…]