We the People petition to legitimize BASE Jumping. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

We the People petition to legitimize BASE Jumping as an appropriate national park activity.
If you are a U.S. citizen can you help sign a petition on whitehouse.gov to allow the legalization of base jumping parachute activities within our national park systems. You can rock climb, hang glide, etc., but not base jump in a safe and controlled manner. Current training methods and development of modern equipment specific for base jumping has allowed this sport to be done relatively safely. Base jumping is legal in most major park systems in Europe and the sport has flourished to a competitive level international sport. The U.S. is behind the times. Our tax dollars pay to run the park systems and we should have a say in how we enjoy them. I am a U.S. Army IRAQ and Afghanistan combat paratrooper veteran, Skydiver, and Base jumper and I whole heartedly support this petition. Airborne all the way! I would appreciate your help.

Sign the petition to legitimize BASE jumping as an appropriate national parks activity. If less than half of you sign, it will pass.

Get everybody you know to sign it and their mothers

150 votes needed to get the petition in view of the public, and 5000 for the White house to address the issue

It takes less than three minutes! Please sign it!!!

http://wh.gov/g6c

It’s not even the case that all Zionists are Jews[…]

No. The U of A encampment was there for a day or t[…]

Yeah, because they are based on the ever-changing[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]