Been waiting to say this for years - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Igor Antunov wrote:
She's not millions of voters. Voters are weak. The woman in your photo impoverished millions of working class families in order to benefit finance fat cats in city of london. Women in power in the past tended to be even more brutal than men because they had to be extra ruthless to stand out. Today they are childish drug addicts elected by other women. See Finnish leader for example.

She's a counterexample:

Maggie and your Mommy issues can't both be true...
late wrote:For a very long time, Republicans would talk about abortion; but never touch it.

They knew better.

Now the early results are in, and they spell big trouble for morons, I mean Republicans.

Women outnumber men, and they are pissed. The vast majority of people registering to vote are women, and you know why.

This was supposed to be a wave election, that hope is gone. Control of the Senate and the House could possibly remain in Dem hands. Although keeping the House will be tough.

I didn't come up with the idea, that if Republicans ever laid their greasy, corrupt fingers on abortion, they would regret it. But I liked it, and now it's happening.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... -abortion/

Da tovarish!

ckaihatsu wrote:
Liberal Hypocrisy is Fueling American Inequality. Here’s How.

Been talking about that for years, about the Corporate Wing of the Dems, and how they hate actual Progressives...

But, as is so often the case with your posts, what that has to do with the topic will require powerful hallucinogens to see any connection...
late wrote:
Been talking about that for years, about the Corporate Wing of the Dems, and how they hate actual Progressives...

But, as is so often the case with your posts, what that has to do with the topic will require powerful hallucinogens to see any connection...

Speaking from *experience* on that, it would seem. (grin)
late wrote:Been talking about that for years, about the Corporate Wing of the Dems, and how they hate actual Progressives...

Much of that described in the video comes from decisions taken directly by voters, not corporate lobbyists.
HEALTH & WELLBEING

Annual US drug survey finds use of psychedelics at a record high

August 22, 2022

Data from an annual drug-use survey has found use of psychedelics among US adults is at the highest point ever recorded in the survey’s history. The data also indicates alcohol and tobacco consumption is trending down but marijuana-use has increased.

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/m ... cord-high/
ckaihatsu wrote:
Save the facile retorts for (looking at watch) just a *little* later -- you're going to be needing them.

Save your retorts for when you have something to say..
Look what happened to BS -- I think he's *still* twitching -- ! (grin)

BlutoSays wrote:
A gift from God has arrived. Biden giving a speech with red lighting behind him. HILARIOUS.

Who thought that shit up? OMG. I can't believe they really stepped in it this time. :lol:

Faaak. I'm laughing so hard, I'm practically crying. :D :lol: :D Fodder for weeks!!

The Democrat National Committee - the gift that keeps on giving.

viewtopic.php?p=15245169#p15245169
late wrote:
Save your retorts for when you have something to say..

Ohhhhhh, I get it now -- you thought we'd be discussing on *your* political ground -- the non-corporate Democrats, or whatever, whatever *that* is.

Remember back when I said that Trump was *your* mess, meaning that of the *statists* -- ?

Both the FBI and now Biden have *had* to address the fascist-thing, embodied in Trump himself.

Are *you*, a 'progressive', ready to address the post-Trump thing *yourself* -- ? -- !

---

Potemkin wrote:
It's not clear what the Trumpists, as a collective political grouping, actually want. Aside from more power for themselves of course. Trump himself doesn't seem to have a coherent political platform of his own. Which, of course, is probably part of his appeal - he can be all things to all people precisely because he is a nullity himself.

ckaihatsu wrote:
Granted, but this whole line really confers more agency / pro-active-ness to the MAGA crowd than is warranted.

The (political-contradiction existential crisis) 'creep' is spreading to the liberals / Democrats / establishment now....

Significantly, the focus of the editorial was on Trump’s attempted coup of January 6, 2021 and the ongoing conspiracy, backed by the bulk of the Republican Party, to establish a dictatorship with Trump as its head. The Times warned that indicting and prosecuting Trump would likely “inflame the bitter partisan divide, even to the point of civil unrest.” It referred to the violent response to the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, which included an armed attack on an FBI office in Cincinnati by a veteran of the January 6 assault on the US Capitol.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/0 ... g-a27.html

viewtopic.php?p=15244522#p15244522
late wrote:
I remember a lot of your babbling, unfortunately.

How *should* fascists like Trump be treated, going-forward -- ? Is *this* enough:

Ginni Thomas emailed Wisconsin lawmakers, asking them to help overturn 2020 election and 'fight back against fraud'

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/01/politics ... index.html

Oath Keepers attorney has been charged with conspiracy and obstruction of justice

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/01/11206397 ... ye-sorelle
Igor Antunov wrote: Anything women touch submits to hostile external forces. It's like giving children authority. You doom your civilization rapidly.

Does that include you? You do realize that a woman gave birth to you thirtysome years ago, right? If she had destroyed you, you would actually cease to exist.

*drops the mic

1. Yes, my grandmothers on both sides supported t[…]

It is certainly tokenism if they are a small minor[…]

bad news for Moscow impelrism , Welcome home […]

I think that the wariness of many scientists to p[…]