U$ To Withdraw From NATO? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Adrien
If this rumor exists quite officially, we can think that Bu$h lauched it to intimidate OTAN. Just like when he says he will go in Irak with or without UN agreement.
By Russian
$ is getting pretty old
By Jesse
God Willing!

If the Americans keep isolating themselves from the world, things will go a lot easier. Or a lot worse :/
By Yeddi
NATO... in French. :) Dri is french if u didn't know ppl. :P l'organisation treate atlantic du nord... or something.. i don't know i made the french bit up but OTAN is NATO in french i know that.
By Adrien
Exactly. :)
By Yeddi
Exactement! C'est OTAN! NATO est OTAN en Anglais, non? Oui, d'accord :p
By KurtFF8
Yeddi wrote:Exactement! C'est OTAN! NATO est OTAN en Anglais, non? Oui, d'accord :p

oui...well i forgot how to speak french, i got a D in french lol
By Adrien
Hehe :D
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Stupid French and their weird language...Their planes have both NATO and OTAN written on them...

But...if this is true...its great. I believe it...The Europeans want to create their own military alliance...especially between Germany and France. England and US are on the oposite side...so NATO's days are numbered.

Lets drink to that... :coffee: ...err...I mean this... :cheers:
By Adrien
:cheers:

(no, this is not spam! lol)
By Mr. Smith
NATO was an invention of the Cold War which binded the western states together from a greater enemy.

Now with the greater enemy gone, NATO is a legacy of the Cold War and in todays world is growing increasingly obsolete.

I believe NATO only has a few years left in it.
By KurtFF8
Comrade Smith wrote:NATO was an invention of the Cold War which binded the western states together from a greater enemy.

Now with the greater enemy gone, NATO is a legacy of the Cold War and in todays world is growing increasingly obsolete.

I believe NATO only has a few years left in it.

its not really obsolete,as a matter of fact its growing and becoming more relevant, it is also basicly the military branch of the UN (unofficially) because the UN has no big military

@FiveofSwords In previous posts, you have said[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]