Excellent quotes you endorse? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

My current signature:

"We fight for and against not men and things as they are, but for and against the caricatures we make of them."
~ Joseph Alois Schumpeter ~
"Homophobia is the fear of catching aids that is spread so carelessly by the gays that keep constantly quadrupling day by day.
In all actuality... that is NEVER going away.
Spreading deadly diseases should be categorized as acts of TERRORISM and NEVER be sugar coated as if it's no big deal".

Homophobia is the fear that one might be allowed to do something they do not want to do, with someone they do not like under circumstances they can't imagine, and acting to protect others from the same unimaginable horror.
Goldberk wrote:
Certainly not as much as exposing children to bigots like you.

Berk...

Bigots are those who risk endangering the well being of minors as well as innocent people for their own selfish gain.
I think you've got me confused with someone else.
Bigots are those who risk endangering the well being of minors as well as innocent people for their own selfish gain.

You wish to deny children, love, support and family to satisfy your own prejudices, so sounds about right.
joeylyrics wrote:Bigots are those who risk endangering the well being of minors as well as innocent people for their own selfish gain.

Are you aware that there are plenty of minors who are homosexual? And that you want to hurt them by blatantly attacking them?
Goldberk wrote:
You wish to deny children, love, support and family to satisfy your own prejudices, so sounds about right.

Berk...

Children shouldn't be given an option to pick up bad habits as well as sick sexual fetishes.
If children become gay because they were brainwashed to believe it's all ok to be... then who's to blame for practically pushing them to one day try it for themselves?
That's right... the ADULTS who SHOULD'VE known better.
My prejudice is only towards the incredibly stupid.
If children become gay because they were brainwashed to believe it's all ok to be... then who's to blame for practically pushing them to one day try it for themselves?

It is your hetero normative prejudices that are the problem here not anyone becoming gay.
Goldberk wrote:
It is your hetero normative prejudices that are the problem here not anyone becoming gay.

Berk...

No... my only problem is living in a society where no-one gives a shit about anything other than themselves and their own nasty little habits.
Selfishness is a sickness and bad habits as well as bad intentions are easily picked up by curious young minds which are the easiest to persuade.
Giving minors ADULT sexual situations to dwell on when they're way too young to know or even think about is without a doubt endangering the well being of a child.
Turning a straight kid into becoming gay because the law says it's ok is just as sick as those selfish adults who lack any morals at all.
If a cop writes you a ticket for not wearing your seat belt and then the following week that seat belt you were forced to wear slices through your neck in a minor fender bender and kills you... will the cop still enforce the seat belt law?
Probably so if it continues to bring him a paycheck.
See... there goes that selfishness again.
Mostly everyone has it.
Those who don't can easily see the bullshit in everyone else.
Last edited by joeylyrics on 09 Nov 2012 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
Giving minors ADULT sexual situations to dwell on when they're way too young to know or even think about is without a doubt endangering the well being of a child.

And who is doing that?

Turning a straight kid into becoming gay because the law says it's ok is just as sick as those selfish adults who lack any morals at all.

That is not even possible and I don't think anyone is trying to do that.
[quote="Goldberk"]

And who is doing that?

Berk...

Anyone who promotes gayness or has gay sexual relations in where a child can either see or hear their sick sexual preferences for themselves.
"Monkey see Monkey do" is an expression that was meant to be about children.
Smoking cigarettes is harmful to ones health and we encourage children to not pick up on that habit.
The gay lifestyle is mainly responsible for spreading viruses and deadly diseases yet the Surgeon General is either too scared, GAY HIMSELF or was paid off very well to not put a warning label on that bag of truth.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the difference between right and wrong.
It does however take a careless moron to be willing to bend every rule to fulfill their own freaky fantasies ESPECIALLY in the eyes of our children as well as the rest of the well mannered public.
Minding your own business can be just as beneficial as keeping your own nasty business to yourself.
´The scientific research that has directly compared outcomes for children with gay and lesbian parents with outcomes for children with heterosexual parents has been generally consistent in showing that lesbian and gay parents are as fit and capable as heterosexual parents, and their children are as psychologically healthy and well-adjusted as children reared by heterosexual parents,[3][4][5] despite the reality that considerable legal discrimination and inequity remain significant challenges for these families. Major associations of mental health professionals in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, have not identified credible empirical research that suggests otherwise...Despite considerable variation in the quality of their samples, research design, measurement methods, and data analysis techniques, the findings to date have been remarkably consistent. Empirical studies comparing children raised by sexual minority parents with those raised by otherwise comparable heterosexual parents have not found reliable disparities in mental health or social adjustment´

Even Wikipedia does not agree with you xd
Rei Murasame wrote:Have you ever asked a gay person if they imitated something they saw? I bet you have never asked this question.

Rei...

I'm sure they pick up many tricks at every bisexual fuck fest they come to attend.
I guess the "Monkey see Monkey do" thing applies to that crap as well.
GunsnRoses wrote:´The scientific research that has directly compared outcomes for children with gay and lesbian parents with outcomes for children with heterosexual parents has been generally consistent in showing that lesbian and gay parents are as fit and capable as heterosexual parents, and their children are as psychologically healthy and well-adjusted as children reared by heterosexual parents,[3][4][5] despite the reality that considerable legal discrimination and inequity remain significant challenges for these families. Major associations of mental health professionals in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, have not identified credible empirical research that suggests otherwise...Despite considerable variation in the quality of their samples, research design, measurement methods, and data analysis techniques, the findings to date have been remarkably consistent. Empirical studies comparing children raised by sexual minority parents with those raised by otherwise comparable heterosexual parents have not found reliable disparities in mental health or social adjustment´

Even Wikipedia does not agree with you xd

Guns...

In a modernized age such as today when rules constantly change to please those who constantly cry discrimination...
Suitcases filled with hundred dollar bills not only fixes elections and Superbowl games... but statistics and studies as well.
I'd be willing to bet that "Wikipedia" had failed to add that common occurrence within their own calculations.
Payoffs and greedy palms has a lot to do with how things suddenly came to be.

By the way, if anyone here is in advertising or marketing, kill yourself. Thank you, thank you. Just a little thought. I'm just trying to plant seeds. Maybe one day they'll take root. I don't know. You try. You do what you can. Kill yourselves. Seriously though, if you are, do. No really, there's no rationalisation for what you do, and you are Satan's little helpers, OK? Kill yourselves, seriously. You're the ruiner of all things good. Seriously, no, this is not a joke. "There's gonna be a joke coming..." There's no fucking joke coming, you are Satan's spawn, filling the world with bile and garbage, you are fucked and you are fucking us, kill yourselves, it's the only way to save your fucking soul. Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself now. Bill Hicks
How in the wide world of sports does this guy manage to derail thread after thread to engage in his own fetish:

Gay sex.

Give it a rest, Joey.

‘It doesn’t matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don’t do it in the street and frighten the horses.’
- Duchess of Jermyn Street

There is a difference between seeing the October […]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]