United States versus Iraq - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Stanislav
I see absoulutely no point in proceeding with this war. This war will only trigger hell on earth. The way I see it, this is how it will be played out. United States will send forth troops into Iraq, Iraq will get massacered and get panicky. They will set fire to their oil fields and the gas prices in the US will skyrocket. While US is fighting rigorously to put out the fires and take control of the oil fields, North Korea will quietly invade South Korea and expand their land. After this happens, North Korea's already very powerful army will grow larger in numbers and stronger. This is when the other world super-powers will have to enter the war, (i.e. Russia (go get them motherland, China, and France.) With thw world's great powers in all this, it will surely turn into World War III as I see it.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
No no...North Korea will do nothing of the sort. They are not stupid...they want nothing of the sort. Russia knows to keep its mouth shut...Putin is too busy kissing Bush's ass. China knows its place...is to make cheap T-shirts not to oppose the US.

France is pointless.
By Stanislav
Putin better stop kissing Bush's ass and star kicking it into shape.
By Russian
North Korea will quietly invade South Korea and expand their land. After this happens, North Korea's already very powerful army will grow larger in numbers and stronger. This is when the other world super-powers will have to enter the war, (i.e. Russia (go get them motherland, China, and France.) With thw world's great powers in all this, it will surely turn into World War III as I see it.

what the hell are u smoking... WW3??? no, no I dont think so. Everyone will bitch about the war but then just take it in the ass and ignore the whole thing... and I hardly see KIm Jang Ill invading the South, the north has a little chance of winning.
By Stanislav
What you smokin' Russian? Last time I checked, North Korea had the third most powerful Army in the world behind China and Russia.
By Russian
third most powerful Army in the world behind China and Russia

let's see here... third most powerful army in the world after China and Russia... my point exactly
By Stanislav
Ok, you do have a point there. Even if they have third most powerful army in the world, Russia and China are very close to North Korea, and if any action was to take place, Russia and China whould quickly and swiftly whip them out of the South. Good point Russian, I missed that one. ;)
By Jesse
Quietly take South Korea? The MASSIVE US garrison there will just swim home, probably.
By sokath
Welcome Stanislav!

I'm just gonna move this to a more appropriate forum

S./
By Man On The Moon
N. Korea merely prefer to do as they please in regard to weapons development and not have the US dictate anything to them, they are not about to begin a power struggle with S Korea, they are not about to invade S Korea and attempt to take on the world

remember, they pulled out of the nuclear non prolifieration treaty to DEVELOP weapons.

its very easy for the US etc to criticize this seeing as they already had a vast amount,

The US is like the kid with the newest toy, for a while every other kids wowed and wants to be his best friend, but sooner or later they will just get it themselves, or the toy wont be new anymore.

simplistic metaphor but it works.

As N.I. Bukharin and E. Preobrazhensky demonstrat[…]

^ I guess you meant Raqqa. How exactly don't we k[…]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times mo[…]

There were no barricades. Everyone was able to ac[…]