An 'internationalist' CANNOT be 'anti colonial' - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Rich wrote:The Scots were ruled by that evil woman

But many lowland Scots did indeed want to go their own way and break Rome's chains, so they attempted to bring her son up as a good Protestant. So good that he was chosen to be England's King after Elizabeth I, died. Trouble was her Grandson and Great Grandson, insisted on marrying evil Papist women.

Anyway the long and the short of it was that England, Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland chose to go our own way while the rest of Ireland remained enslaved to Rome.

Most of those marriages between the Royal Bluebloods were about political and economic advantages. Not strictly Protestant vs Roman Catholic loyalties eh? The Papist women had MONEY. And power that they could help expand their interests. Cold and calculating hypocrites they are. Like most bluebloods.

Hee hee.

You favor Protestantism then Rich, even though you have fallen out of love with it on a personal level?
Pants-of-dog wrote:The founding fathers of the USA.

The usa was founded on principles that radically contradict each other. All of the residents of North America had recently arrived there and abandoned the homeland of their ancestors. They had no state religion. They did not even declare an official language. Does that seem consistent with nationalism to you?

'All men are created equal' yet there is slavery. Democracy is a force that politicizes people and naturally creates voting blocks. Meanwhile liberalism depoliticizes people and drives people apart as competing individuals. Likewise capitalism cannot be nationalist because it is blind to every quality except money.

There is probably nothing about the usa that can be asserted which is entirely consistent...except that the usa is inconsistent. For this reason, the usa has always been the favorite playground for con men and fraudsters.
FiveofSwords wrote:The usa was founded on principles that radically contradict each other. All of the residents of North America had recently arrived there and abandoned the homeland of their ancestors. They had no state religion. They did not even declare an official language. Does that seem consistent with nationalism to you?

'All men are created equal' yet there is slavery. Democracy is a force that politicizes people and naturally creates voting blocks. Meanwhile liberalism depoliticizes people and drives people apart as competing individuals. Likewise capitalism cannot be nationalist because it is blind to every quality except money.

There is probably nothing about the usa that can be asserted which is entirely consistent...except that the usa is inconsistent. For this reason, the usa has always been the favorite playground for con men and fraudsters.

:lol:

Complexity is a bitch ain't it?

No conmen or fraudsters ever existed in England or Denmark or France or? Shit conmen and fraudsters are out there in a lot of places. Might be it is a human defect. Not about the USA only.

Gee, I could not figure this out on my own.

Tainari88 wrote::lol:

Complexity is a bitch ain't it?

No conmen or fraudsters ever existed in England or Denmark or France or? Shit conmen and fraudsters are out there in a lot of places. Might be it is a human defect. Not about the USA only.

Gee, I could not figure this out on my own.

Struggling with the English language again, eh? Apparently nobody has been able to teach you the proper definition of the word 'favorite'. Don't feel bad...I am sure you have spent a great deal of effort trying to learn english. The language was simply developed by people with genetic advantages over you in their powers of reasoning.
FiveofSwords wrote:Struggling with the English language again, eh? Apparently nobody has been able to teach you the proper definition of the word 'favorite'. Don't feel bad...I am sure you have spent a great deal of effort trying to learn english. The language was simply developed by people with genetic advantages over you in their powers of reasoning.

I am sure English is the only language you can understand and read or write well. And you struggle with spelling a lot. You nitpick with shit in grammar because dealing with big concepts is too much for you.

Your genetic advantages are not much Mr Five. because, so far all you have displayed about the power of reasoning is some old trash about genetic superiority that you fear and shit your pants over because you do not identify either who you support politically, or who you think has the right to form a revolutionary movement to fight for the right of the soon-to-be-extinct White Genocide movement, because the Browns are overtaking the geniuses and soon you will be extinct. The Browns are going to invade....and we are superior. Let me get a gun and shoot some of the browns before we become extinct. You are a genius indeed. :lol:

You do not have the evidence. You do not have the courage to bring the trash scientists you back supposedly with these genetic advantages. All you know how to do is be proud of speaking English only. Most of the people on this board speak other languages. How many do you speak you foolish man? We know. One. And it is not the Queen's English. Your grammar sucks. I already have read most of the posts you do and you fail to capitalize English with a capital E. Lazy you are with your own supposed native language.

You are not fooling anyone. But I do get to laugh at your bad tactics. And racist stupidity.
Tainari88 wrote:I am sure English is the only language you can understand and read or write well. And you struggle with spelling a lot. You nitpick with shit in grammar because dealing with big concepts is too much for you.

Your genetic advantages are not much Mr Five. because, so far all you have displayed about the power of reasoning is some old trash about genetic superiority that you fear and shit your pants over because you do not identify either who you support politically, or who you think has the right to form a revolutionary movement to fight for the right of the soon-to-be-extinct White Genocide movement, because the Browns are overtaking the geniuses and soon you will be extinct. The Browns are going to invade....and we are superior. Let me get a gun and shoot some of the browns before we become extinct. You are a genius indeed. :lol:

You do not have the evidence. You do not have the courage to bring the trash scientists you back supposedly with these genetic advantages. All you know how to do is be proud of speaking English only. Most of the people on this board speak other languages. How many do you speak you foolish man? We know. One. And it is not the Queen's English. Your grammar sucks. I already have read most of the posts you do and you fail to capitalize English with a capital E. Lazy you are with your own supposed native language.

You are not fooling anyone. But I do get to laugh at your bad tactics. And racist stupidity.

So...you literally JUST displayed your inability to distinguish 'favorite' from 'only'. I think that even monkeys are capable of understanding the difference. Calling myself more intelligent than you is not exactly some great compliment...it merely implies I am intelligent enough to post in a forum without wasting everyone's time.

I cannot say the same for you.
FiveofSwords wrote:So...you literally JUST displayed your inability to distinguish 'favorite' from 'only'. I think that even monkeys are capable of understanding the difference. Calling myself more intelligent than you is not exactly some great compliment...it merely implies I am intelligent enough to post in a forum without wasting everyone's time.

I cannot say the same for you.

No, I just smoked you badly. And now you make up shit in your own mind about being more intelligent. Why?

Insecurity and fear.

No one knows you in this forum yet. They know me. I have been around here for a very long time.

No one holds a gun to anyone's head and forces them to read people.

It is obvious you resort to trying to belittle people who are not who you consider part of your White Genocide Fear group.

What are you going to do? When the Brownies overtake the Whities in your neck of the woods because in rural White America you are going extinct and you need to fight to survive. Go and find older Black people shopping at a grocery store and kill them and then go to jail for a hate crime.

Or find some innocent H21 Visa migrants minding their own business and shoot them in the back and flee and hope the cops do not find you. Attacking unarmed immigrants doing physical labor than American White Genocide people find too low paying work to do--and need to have imported labor do the work that is required, in order to have decent construction happening, fast food jobs happening, landscaping happening, hotel rooms cleaned, dishes washed, restaurant work done, supermarket loading and unloading, crop picking, meat packing plants, dairy farms, mushroom farms and the list is endless of jobs that the White Genocide people refuse to do because they hate being exploited by mostly other white owners of these companies.

But the brownies are to blame. So you go and blame the wrong folk. Because the liberal billionaires who are in charge of making policy on both sides of the political fence? It is too much for you to attack.

You have no cojones. That means balls. In plain English. You incompetent. :lol:
@Tainari88

I find it amusing that he goes on about the English language and writes in a bastard Americanese.

It's favourite, @FiveofSwords.

ingliz wrote:@Tainari88

I find it amusing that he goes on about the English language and writes in a bastard Americanese.

You know...if you want people to spell things your way you are going to have to work on becoming a relevant power. At the moment you are not.
FiveofSwords wrote:The usa was founded on principles that radically contradict each other. All of the residents of North America had recently arrived there and abandoned the homeland of their ancestors. They had no state religion. They did not even declare an official language. Does that seem consistent with nationalism to you?

Having no official religion was nationalistic in that time since they were opposing a country that did have. an official state religion. And they did not need to declare an official language since all the powerful people already spoke the same language.

Capitalism is an international system. No one is claiming that capitalism is nationalist.

It still serves as an example of nationalism that also spread capitalism.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Having no official religion was nationalistic in that time since they were opposing a country that did have. an official state religion. And they did not need to declare an official language since all the powerful people already spoke the same language.

Capitalism is an international system. No one is claiming that capitalism is nationalist.

It still serves as an example of nationalism that also spread capitalism.

The modern usa is radically anti nationalist. In fact, nationalists are explicitly called the greatest enemy of the usa.
@FiveofSwords

My claim was that the founding fathers of the USA were nationalists and capitalists.

Are you saying the founding fathers were radical anti-nationalists?

If not, then we seem to be agreeing that nationalism and international systems like capitalism (or communism) are not inherently irreconcilable.
Tainari88 wrote:Race is a concept that only people who believe in superficial crap believe. It is bound to be a piece of shit theory.

The human race has been intermixing and running around jumping into every environment since the species began. It is not about the white race is the one that will always be superior or this or that bullshit.

Instead human cultures are always in flux. Changing and because of that they adapt the economy, the religion, and the superstructure of society to serve the needs of what some Myth the society sets up as the base of why a nation-state exists.

I also agree that race is mostly a bunch of nonsense. However, culture is not. The hindus and muslims couldn't get along in terms of policy in India, and so the country "balkanized" and Pakistan and Bangladesh were created upon India's independence from Britain, and the Punjabi's are still treated poorly by the majority power in India.

I do believe that there is a racist double-standard where people think that nation-states made of majority white people aren't allowed to have nationalism (Britain, France, Italy etc) while indigenous peoples and other non-white nations are.

My question to you Tainari is: would you be ok if a lot of e.g. Chinese, Indian, or German migrants moved into Puerto Rico and one of these ethnicities became the overwhelming majority in Puerto Rico, elected politicians mostly from their own ethnic group, and their language was added to the official languages of the country etc. Newspapers and tv shows and other elements of culture became published mostly in the foreign language by this new ethnic group?
ingliz wrote:@Tainari88

He has all kinds of lies and fantasies going on in his head.

I already read a few of his posts. He wants probably a dictatorship that makes sure Whities are not genocided. He doesn't say if he will vote for Trump or if he is just not going to vote, and stand on the sidelines and see if some White Genocide man might be able to be successful overthrowing the US government.

Lol. He is racist down to his last breath though.

And he thinks being that way means he is for preserving white culture. Whatever that means.

Right now most Americans eat food out that is not English origin at all. Italian, Mexican and Chinese food. They consume more Mexican salsa products than Heinz ketchup and they have more Spanish speakers than Spain does. So they are not a purist nation. He wants a different nation than what he has.

How to do it though? Violent revolution. Against who? He does not say. How to get there? He does not say.

Who is his main enemy? He does not say.

It means he is scared about the government monitoring his ass online about being a violent extremist. He will be worrying about conspiracies and infiltrations against his fringe racist conspiracy group.

Looking over his shoulder and is surprised at how little he knows about his own native language, his own native culture, and his own native history. He is trying to be intelligent because that is what the geniuses that lead him say he is just by being white. Lol.

Communism isn't so much anti-white as it is against foreign domination by imperialistic capitalist countries like the USA who meddle in foreign politics and economics for the sake of their own economic prosperity.

But of course, you don't have to be anti-capitalist to be anti-imperialist. These countries just want self-determination most of all. If a foreign corporation is to operate within their borders it should be because that country allows it, not because they're threatened, or forced via coup etc.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@FiveofSwords

My claim was that the founding fathers of the USA were nationalists and capitalists.

Are you saying the founding fathers were radical anti-nationalists?

If not, then we seem to be agreeing that nationalism and international systems like capitalism (or communism) are not inherently irreconcilable.

Capitalism is incompatible with nationalism. The founders of the usa were not all that nationalist, nor were they all that capitalist. Their weltanshuung was very new and poorly developed. Incomplete and incoherent. It was probably inevitable that the usa would become what it is today, thanks to the intrinsic contradictions in our founding.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Communism isn't so much anti-white as it is against foreign domination by imperialistic capitalist countries like the USA who meddle in foreign politics and economics for the sake of their own economic prosperity.

But of course, you don't have to be anti-capitalist to be anti-imperialist. These countries just want self-determination most of all. If a foreign corporation is to operate within their borders it should be because that country allows it, not because they're threatened, or forced via coup etc.

Communism itself if you simply read marx and other actual marxist philosophers was not anti white...except in the sense that it opposed nation states when a nation state is a fundamental tool for the survival of a race or ethnicity. The ussr had a confused reaction to the nation state of israel...supporting its founding thrn quickly changing its mind after the founding. One gets the impression that they were not sure about what they wanted.

But people in the modern day who choose to self identify as communist do tend to be radically anti white. Ironic, actually. I am sure many of them would be horrified by the extreme explicit 'racism' that marx himself or Che guevara had towards non white people, especially africans.
Tainari88 wrote:He has all kinds of lies and fantasies going on in his head.

I already read a few of his posts. He wants probably a dictatorship that makes sure Whities are not genocided. He doesn't say if he will vote for Trump or if he is just not going to vote, and stand on the sidelines and see if some White Genocide man might be able to be successful overthrowing the US government.

Lol. He is racist down to his last breath though.

And he thinks being that way means he is for preserving white culture. Whatever that means.

Right now most Americans eat food out that is not English origin at all. Italian, Mexican and Chinese food. They consume more Mexican salsa products than Heinz ketchup and they have more Spanish speakers than Spain does. So they are not a purist nation. He wants a different nation than what he has.

How to do it though? Violent revolution. Against who? He does not say. How to get there? He does not say.

Who is his main enemy? He does not say.

It means he is scared about the government monitoring his ass online about being a violent extremist. He will be worrying about conspiracies and infiltrations against his fringe racist conspiracy group.

Looking over his shoulder and is surprised at how little he knows about his own native language, his own native culture, and his own native history. He is trying to be intelligent because that is what the geniuses that lead him say he is just by being white. Lol.

'BUT THEY EAT MEXICAN FOOD!'

Lol

What do the tweets say? ——————— So with Palestin[…]

World War II Day by Day

They are words that will always ring true. So lo[…]

You didn't watch the video I posted earlier which[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities […]