How Transphobic Are You? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Do you self-identify as Transphobic?

Yes
40%
No
52%
Other
8%
@Pants-of-dog You really don't know fuck all about studies, do you? Studies have to be done in such a way that all variable are taken into account and have a foregone conclusion that they are working towards by manipulating or ignoring things.
Last edited by Godstud on 13 Apr 2024 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
Me informing you of your ignorance is not an insult, but exposing a reality. Reality is something you aren't really happy with, and that's why you follow an ideology of delusion.

If being a transphobe means that I don't want children to be victimized by sexual predators and their cult members, then I am OK with being called that. Are you happy being part of a ideology of child predation and grooming?
Regarding W.C.s is an issue... Do you want a guy with long hair and a cock to go to same WC like your girlfriend or daughter?

How is it in Jails... when you say you feel as a woman then you go to female section and make sex orgy...

Well, it turns out Palestinian propagandists just […]

It is not legitimate for protesters to harass stud[…]

Would be boring without it though. Yes, the oth[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]