How would you describe my posts ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Which option would most accurately describe my posts.

Good.
30%
Interesting.
22%
Meh.
15%
False or of opposing views.
7%
Poor quality.
7%
Annoying.
7%
Other.
11%
Just felt like knowing what everyone thinks of my posts, not me personally but rather my contribution to this forum.

The options being, and if you'd like comment what you voted and answer the question relating to your vote.

1-Good.

Great.

2-Interesting.

Which topics do you find my posts to be interesting in ?

3-Meh.

Where do you think it should improve ?

4-False or of opposing views.

Which of my views do you believe are false or in opposite to your own.

5-Poor quality.

In which angles or areas do you think I should put more work to in my posts.

6-Annoying.

I know right. :lol:

7- Other.

Elaborate.

You can select 2 options.
I just realized I might have confused you for someone else.

Are you that conspiracy theorist Trump lover who is often harping on about how Trump is undergoing some brilliant strategy to prepare for the impending World War?

Or is that someotherguy?
Between Meh and Interesting.

I think I would like your posts more if your spacing was better, break up the paragraphs.

Otherwise, I generally enjoy your perspective on stuff, but to be honest it can be meh for me because we usually post in very different subforums, etc.

I guess I am somewhat neutral, but enjoy what you write when it does happen to catch my eye, but think you could format your posts a bit better.
So 8 responds, and only 2 of criticism about grammar.
I expected a lot more bad reviews honestly. :p

No political views or anything ? :p

EDIT:
Ok, let me dig deeper to why I started this thread and what I wish to know, and if anyone would like to take the time to discuss it, then its more than welcomed.

For example, what mainly led to me to start thinking about this topic is this
Since you two literally always take the side of the non European

Now, the reason this comment got pretty much stuck in my head is because it kind of made me realize that perhaps I don't always present my views in a clear way which gives the wrong impression.
I am not anti-European, in fact I am more so pro-European, which is why I support the EU for example as I believe its the best way for Europe to defend and preserve itself against the growing hegemonic influence of China, and soon India.
And also why I live in Europe, eastern Europe; Because I much prefer the traditional European culture than the one otherwise present in them Arab side of the middle east.

I realize that I often have harsh criticism of the actions of some western powers, mainly the US and the UK, but thats more based on a point of principle and morality from my side not from "hatred".

And ofcourse going further down the line to other posts and topics I usually discuss.
Mainly Israel.
Now, my view of Israel is more on the line of it being a country with significant potential yet having a bunch of short sighted retards for leaders.

Why are they short sighted retards ? Because they don't seem to get a grasp of the routine the middle east will go through every few centuries.
The greater middle east region extending from north east Africa, the middle east, and central Asia is in overwhelming majority, Sunni. And it usually goes in a cycle of weakness and strength every two or three centuries, often accompanied by a massive revival of religious zeal all across.
We're currently in the beginning of one such period; And perhaps one of the main features of these periods is the routine genocides and ethnic cleansing done mainly by the Sunni majority against all religious minorities, this is why the number of religious minorities went from over 150 groups to less than 25 by this century.

So here comes Israeli Jews, a religious minority mind you, and instead of siding with the rest of the religious minorities in the region against the ever growing threat, they side with the Sunni majority in the attacks against other minorities, in the process draining their resources and those at the disposal of other groups; All while continuously committing routine massacres against the Palestinians, in public and in a provocative manner, to insure that whom ever doesn't necessarily agree with the Salafists, starts agreeing with them.

This is how I generally see Israel's behavior and the consequences of it are pretty clear in the long run; But, non the less, I realize that it probably sound like my criticism is coming from the basis of antisemitism and not a logical rational.

Which I'm pretty much sure this impression, that is being an antisemite, has probably crossed the minds of atleast a good number of posters, including @Ter who's probably too polite to say it. :p

So, to avoid such mis-impressions; I'm asking where or what, in my posts, give these impressions about my views ?
Last edited by anasawad on 24 Aug 2018 03:29, edited 1 time in total.
I think of you in terms of the Beqaa valley. As the Beqaa valley is the best valley you are the best poster on PoFo. While there may theoretically be better posters from the Beqaa valley in the world none of them are members of PoFo so you win handily. I also consider PoFo to be the Lebanon of political forums. PoFoers I would say are the Persians of posters.

All in all we are doing a great thing here and have never been conquered or displaced by anyone unlike the rest of the pitiful forums. Our forum and our glorious race will undoubtedly be eternal and our names hallowed for centuries among Earth's mightiest heroes.

I voted other because there was no mention of the Beqaa valley in the OP.

edit: wrong there
Last edited by Red_Army on 24 Aug 2018 03:14, edited 1 time in total.
Heisenberg wrote:I would put you in the same category as all PoFoers who aren't Thomasmariel:

In the shadow of Thomasmariel

Are you trying to summon him? :eh:

He was easy to forget, but he was also annoying while being around.
anasawad wrote:Which I'm pretty much sure this impression, that is being an antisemite, has probably crossed the minds of atleast a good number of posters, including @Ter who's probably too polite to say it. :p

It never crossed my mind, @anasawad , I don't believe you have an antisemitic fibre in you at all.

I am more baffled by the number of animals you keep :D
Are you breeding them for profit ?
I have bred chameleons and tropical fish successfully as a hobby but that was a long time ago.
Beren wrote:Are you trying to summon him? :eh:

He was easy to forget, but he was also annoying while being around.

Did someone finally ban him? He was spamming Opaque Cognitations for a long time.

@Pants-of-dog I doubt there will be any change i[…]

Dunno, when I hear him speak, the vibe I get from[…]

Here in Arizona as we slowly approach the next el[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]