Ancient civilizations in modern western films - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Akuma wrote:Thats why i said "double" it was laughable. But it also showed your current state. A clown Queen. A prince who dances naked in Las Vegas and a crown prince who marries a nobody...
Your monarchy is a joke. I would not greet your Queen. Because i see her lower than myself and way under my own standards.

That was a rather disappointing reply, Akuma. I was expecting some well thought argument with specific details about this, that and the other. Instead, I got something as diminutive as the Japanese themselves!
you call us diminuitive? I´m pretty sure i´m taller than you. I´m 1,85 meters tall. So spare me the racist garbage.

But i must say i found your riots over there interestig. Also that people get beheaded on open street. It is interesting to see a society go down.

Alot like thise (which was also from UK...lol

The Irony being that Japan was literally using the British empire as a Model for its own empire.

Went a bit far on the genocides though. You need to keep this subtle

Akumas self justification that Japan ended the British empire and so this made is on the "righful" side of history is pretty weak though. Actually, very weak.
To be fair to akuma, there's hardly a country left in world whose nationalists won't claim that it was their country that ended the British empire.

Yes it is quite interesting actually. I guess this is what we get for having our hands in so many pies.

Fact remain the 19th century was more peacful than the 18th or 20th. It wasnt that bad on our watch ...

Akuma, Japan wasnt a proper empire until you actually tried to get one (WW2). Of course Japan used the UK as a template for empire in a technical sense, especially the navy.

:roll: Back to the topic: It is interesting jus[…]

I informed you that [S]ombart was not focused on […]

bad news for Moscow impelrism , Welcome home […]

I think that the wariness of many scientists to p[…]