Seven Great Wonders of Communism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Seven Great Wonders of Communism

1. Universal employment.
2. Despite universal employment, no one worked at all.
3. Despite no one working, all economic plans were fulfilled to 100% minimum.
4. Despite plans being fulfilled above the 100% requisite, shops remained empty.
5. Despite shops being empty, everyone had everything.
6. Despite everyone having everything, everyone remained a thief.
7. Despite universal theft, no one was ever missing anything.
By The One.
|PROMETHEUS| wrote:Seven Great Wonders of Communism

1. Universal employment.
2. Despite universal employment, no one worked at all.

If no one is forced to work,no one will unless nescessary for their survival.Therefore no nation advancement can be achieved.
3. Despite no one working, all economic plans were fulfilled to 100% minimum.

MINIMUM???Factorys won't run by themselves by the way.You need people to work in factorys even to achieve the 100% minimum.And I don't think that "Minimum" is an acceptable standard.
4. Despite plans being fulfilled above the 100% requisite, shops remained empty.
5. Despite shops being empty, everyone had everything.

You have to have factorys to make the "everything" and if no one is willing to work,to mine for the natural ressources for this "everything" and make transform them into the "everything".No one will ever get anything.And #4 is not a good sign,if shops are empty it means 'uhoh' for the economy
6. Despite everyone having everything, everyone remained a thief.
7. Despite universal theft, no one was ever missing anything.

That's not a wonder of communism.this wonder can be achieved under any economical and political system(except anarchy) by installing a strong police force. And "wonder"number 6 isnt a wonder.

I find those seven "wonders" pretty contradictory.

Now
7 Really Really bad things about communism that we don't find in a capitalist system(in no specific order and according to promotheus' idea of communism which i assume is right)
1.crush economical freedom (and freedom in general)
I should be able to spend my money as i am please.
2.Stop national advancement altogether.If people don't work there will be no national advance.Science will not progress and better products won't be able to be supplied to the general public.If you apply communism to a global basis it's "stopping global advancement altogether"
3.Encourages laziness and
4. discourages people from getting an education.
5.Equity discourages competition(and work) which is bad for competition sets higher standards.Equity also destroy ambitions and dreams.
6.If you take away the money from someone without their aprobation its stealing.if you steal from a rich to give to a poor its still stealing and if the goverment steal from the rich to give to the poor its goverment-sponsored stealing
7.It's not achievable and will result in greater loss for society,heck humanity than gain.

And extra 8:Bring the overall quality of life down.
By Skullers
:lol: The_One doesn't get the joke!

That's what happens when you don't listen to wise Skullers' advice and continue "criticizing" Communism without trying to find out what it's about first :(.
By The One.
[quote="Skullers"]:lol: The_One doesn't get the joke!
[quote]

Doh! :moron:

Guess my sarcasm detector is broken.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Oh my god! I can not believe someone actually tried to refute my 'Wonders of Communism'!
Don't you people ever feel sorry for yourselves?

:|
By Boondock Saint
I feel sorry for no one ... as I look down upon all of humanity as scum sucking leeches ... all shall love me and despair!!!

*movie alert*
By Zenn™
Actually I didn't get the joke either. I'm not very good at detecting sarcasm, just good at using it.

***STOP: NORMAL-PRETENDING LAYER CONFUSATION, SHUT DOWN... AUTISTIC BEHAVIOUR RELOADING...***

Are you speaking about yourself defending October […]

I informed you that [S]ombart was not focused on […]

bad news for Moscow impelrism , Welcome home […]

I think that the wariness of many scientists to p[…]