The battle of the somme+ The big Dictator house - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sorry to bring this up, but i feel it quite sad that no-one has seemed to have remembered that its the 88th anniverssary of the battle of the Somme.

Ifind it quite touching that 88 years ago to this day 57 thousand british troops died (or could be dead+ injured).

On another note, a couple of mates and i were talking and we wound up talking about what would happen if somehow the famous leaders of the world were resurected + put in the big brother house. Here are the contestants

Lenin- quiet one
Stalin - Paranoid
Mao - A strict vegan (?)
Castro
Hitler
Mussolini
That Japanese dictator
Franco
Saddam
The pope (added in after a week to "STIR THINGS UP")

I'll let your imaginations run amock with this one, think of things for them to do! Kept me entertained for a week to this day! :muha1:
By Spin
Ifind it quite touching that 88 years ago to this day 57 thousand british troops died (or could be dead+ injured).

TO those who died.

Lenin- quiet one
Stalin - Paranoid
Mao - A strict vegan (?)
Castro
Hitler
Mussolini
That Japanese dictator
Franco
Saddam
The pope (added in after a week to "STIR THINGS UP")

If this is big brother we are talking about then you need a few more gay people.
By Garibaldi
Mao's one, and maybe you can resurrect Rohm? Whether he remembers hitler fucked him over or not, it's destined to make it a good show.
By Steven_K
Why does the western world continue to remember the First World War as if it was a good thing. Every Rememberance Day we in Canada have to sit through a reading of Flander's Field, a poem telling us to continue the battle of the soldiers dieing in WWI. What were they dying for? Absolutly nothing except their governments hopes that through a bloody war they would get more economic power. It is terrible that so many lives were wasted, but I would not call it touching, as they fought for nothing, they were only fools sent to their deaths by crazed generals.

He did not occupy czechoslovakia. The people ther[…]

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]