Crimes commited by the U.S. Government through its History. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hi Comrades!

I "copied and pasted" a little piece of a great article that will show and prove that you "do not need" to "invade" a country and kill its people.

The U.S. Government gave us this simple proof:

All that you need is just give all political support and military background to a friendly Dictatorship and..let them do the "dirty work".

Comrade Boondock Saint asked me ifthe U.S. wiped out so many people...well...indirectly...they did it.

So here it is, directly from:

www.thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/dictators.html

Please take some time and read the entire article!!! It worths a look!!!

FRIENDLY DICTATORS:

Many of the world's most repressive dictators have been friends of America. Tyrants, torturers, killers, and sundry dictators and corrupt puppet-presidents have been aided, supported, and rewarded handsomely for their loyalty to US interests. Traditional dictators seize control through force, while constitutional dictators hold office through voting fraud or severely restricted elections, and are frequently puppets and apologists for the military juntas which control the ballot boxes. In any case, none have been democratically elected by the majority of their people in fair and open elections.

They are democratic America's undemocratic allies. They may rise to power through bloody ClA-backed coups and rule by terror and torture. Their troops may receive training or advice from the CIA and other US agencies. US military aid and weapons sales often strengthen their armies and guarantee their hold on power. Unwavering "anti-communism" and a willingness to provide unhampered access for American business interests to exploit their countries' natural resources and cheap labor are the excuses for their repression, and the primary reason the US government supports them. They may be linked internationalIy to extreme right-wing groups such as the World Anti-Communist League, and some have had strong Nazi affiliations and have offered sanctuary to WWll Nazi war criminals.

They usually grow rich, while their countries' economies deteriorate and the majority of their people live in poverty. US tax dollars and US-backed loans have made billionaires of some, while others are international drug dealers who also collect CIA paychecks. Rarely are they called to account for their crimes. And rarely still, is the US government held responsible for supporting and protecting some of the worst human rights violators in the world.
By The Red Goblin
This topic has had many visitors but zero posters (until now). In Bushler's Fascist Amerika, people of intellect are running scared. The Red Goblin, however, gladly puts himself on the front line of revolutionary struggle.

The Link you provide us is timely and relevant to the global situation today. Information is Power........pass it on Comrade. I certainly will......... 8)
By AnotherDeadHero
The Red Goblin wrote:This topic has had many visitors but zero posters (until now). In Bushler's Fascist Amerika, people of intellect are running scared. The Red Goblin, however, gladly puts himself on the front line of revolutionary struggle.

The Link you provide us is timely and relevant to the global situation today. Information is Power........pass it on Comrade. I certainly will......... 8)

Goblin. It would be neigh on impossible to provide a comprehensive account of all the crimes committed by the US on this single threat. These crimes are documented in hundreds of books and news articles, many intellectuals are aware of these.
By uglygoat
i was starting to get hyper critical after reading your exerpt, cause there was no specifics, but the article lists the dictators/rulers and gives a brief discription.. so i gotta go back.

but the school of americas should be enough of an eye opener... the monroe doctrine has had far reaching influence on the u.s. foriegn policy, especially in latin america, where most of the handiwork has been done.

so i guess another question is, is it more deplorable to support these regimes in the shadows like the article, or just out and support em with your military might, like the u.s, uk and former ussr have done in the past? :p

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]