Israelis Bulldoze American Pro-Palestinian Protester - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2855263.stm

So apparently, some woman from the States was protesting the fact that the Israelis were gonna bulldoze some palestinian housing... and so she tried to act as a human shield for the house....

she got bulldozed herself..

(it's ironic, because Sharon's nickname is "The Bulldozer" :lol: )

S./
By El Cid
but also accused the group of acting irresponsibly by intentionally placing themselves in a combat zone

Combat zone?!!? More like destruction zone.
Good job Israeli bulldozer guy...Jeez.
By Generalissimo Talonius
I feel for the Palestinians, I really do, but anybody stupid enough to stand in front of an Israeli bulldozer is just begging to be ran over. Just nature's way of getting rid of the idiots :muha1:
By Generalissimo Talonius
... as is their right as sovereign nation attempting to defend her people against the Palestinian militants working to destroy Israel . The Palestinians lost, so Israel has a right to both the Gaza Strip and West Bank, HOWEVER, the Palestinians also have their nationalistic right to fight for their independence. I can see both sides to this coin. I believe that the best, strongest side will win and THAT will determine who has the right to rule that area.
By Papergut
Sokath, you just do not know the whole thing. The woman stood 5 meters before the bulldozer with an outstretched hand, trying to stop the bulldozer. But she was not alone, there were four Americans around that saw the incident. They all say that Israeli bulldozer driver saw the woman in front of him. They cried him to stop both in English and Jewish, but he didn?t listen. One Palestinian ran out of the house because he heard these cries. He saw what was going to happen and tried to rescue the woman, but got shot by Israeli soldiers that were guarding the bulldozer before he reached the woman. He was unarmed.

As for you, BloodyTalons, I cannot say anything good. Fascists support each other, that idea comes to my mind when I read your reply.
By El Cid
BloodyTalons wrote:I believe that the best, strongest side will win and THAT will determine who has the right to rule that area.

I think that is exactly not how the conflict should be fixed at all.
By Deicidus
Neither side will win. Even if the Israelis kick out the palestinian out of Israel, do you really think that it will stop the suicide bombings. Do you think they will just forgive and forget for all their children, husbands and wives that were shot, unarmed, by soldiers.

It's an American an fascist point of vue to think that violent reprecussion will prevent more terrorist attacks. The israelis are cowards and nazies. They prevent water and food to get to these ``concentration camps`` and keep everything for themselves. If it wasn't for the red cross, and it's not even enough, hundreds per day starve to death. When you want to get rid of somebody, you take away their ability to reproduce themsleves. Himmler knew it, Lincoln knew it and know Sharon knows it.

@FiveofSwords You are discussing the big Cs - […]

Trump pledges to scrap offshore wind projects on[…]

Then clarify exactly what you meant when you said[…]

...People tend to empathize with victims of viole[…]