Gaza ceasefire protest vote gains traction in US on Super Tuesday - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

KurtFF8 wrote:Nope!

From the wiki article I posted above:

Yep! The Wikipedia article provides no source stating it was a caucus. The results page says clearly it was a primary election.

The law on the other hand is binding for both parties.

KurtFF8 wrote:How could this apply to Trump? Haley is not pro-cease fire and as far as I know, there isn't a cease fire pressure campaign in the current GOP primary race.

It applies to Trump because his own campaign risks losing GOP voters to Biden or having them stay home. Haley got 261,000 votes in Michigan, which is a lot more than the uncommitted in the Democratic Party.

KurtFF8 wrote:It's more an example of how you just quickly switch topics. It's a bizarre claim by you considering that the majority of voters support a cease fire.

Sure. One where all hostages are returned and Hamas disarmed.

KurtFF8 wrote:There was no vote uncommitted campaign in California. You're again just comparing two different things, as usual.

There was a candidate advocating for the same proposals the uncommitted campaign is pushing for and she did horribly.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

...Palestinian children don't deserve to die... […]

I think everyone should try shutting off everythi[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octob[…]