US Senate advances $95 bln Ukraine, Israel aid bill after failed border deal - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin wrote:We BADLY need another Ronald Reagan.

That would be Ronnie, no fault divorce Reagan? Ronnie, amnesty Reagan. Ronnie, 1 truck, 1 bomber,1 bomb and I turned tail and ran from Lebanon Reagan?

On the question of Russia, Reagan is very much in alignment with the Trump wing of the Republicans, Reagan Reagan wanted a patriotic Russian government to replace the globalist Communist party. Reagan supported the freedom of the Russians in Crimea and Donbas.
KurtFF8 wrote:How is refusing to fund/arm Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan treacherous?

Because they agree with the wise words a great man once spoke about this very topic:

“Those who are not with us are against us.” - Joseph Stalin

:)
KurtFF8 wrote:How is refusing to fund/arm Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan treacherous?

Well for Taiwan I know what we'd be fighting for and I love what I know,

I never met Sheng Yen although he did visit England and Wales. He left China with the Kuomintang in 1949. There should be a clean bill of support for Taiwan. For Ukraine, we should not give them another cent until they support am immediate ceasefire. As for Israel, the Liberals are at again. They're sanctioning Israeli settlers. Joe Biden is taking the bizarre position that Israel can not to be trusted to police its own citizens, yet, he's happy to supply their war machine.

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]