Litwin's Pedo Thread. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Ritter is back in the US. He has been working as a journalist for the Russian media. The Sputnik article was authored by him.

Zaluzhny on eve of his expected firing by Zelensky shows his backing from far-right, which has power to overthrow Zelensky. Zaluzhny takes selfie with leader of far-right Right Sector & commander of Right Sector brigade of Ukrainian military in front of portrait of Nazi collaborator & far-right OUN leader Bandera & red & black flag of OUN-UPA & Right Sector.

Ukraine is going through a crisis in civil-military relations which will have a tremendous impact on how it goes forward regarding the ongoing conflict with Russia.

President Volodymyr Zelensky reportedly summoned the commander of the Ukrainian armed forces, General Valerie Zaluzhny, to a meeting on Monday, January 29, 2024, where he informed his military commander that he was being relived from his position. According to accounts that have appeared in western media, Zaluzhny refused to step down. As of Friday, February 2, 2024, the precise status of General Zaluzhny remains uncertain amid a swirl of rumors regarding his imminent dismissal.

The rift between Zelensky and Zaluzhny represents a serious blow to one of the fundamental principles which underpins democratic society—a civil-military relationship predicated on the simple proposition that a democratically elected civilian leadership is the final authority on all matter, including military, and in the case of disputes between the civil and military leadership, civilian authority retains supreme authority.

https://sputnikglobe.com/20240203/scott ... 66603.html
ThirdTerm wrote:https://twitter.com/RealScottRitter/status/1754097514616095094

Ritter is back in the US. He has been working as a journalist for the Russian media. The Sputnik article was authored by him.

Zaluzhny on eve of his expected firing by Zelensky shows his backing from far-right, which has power to overthrow Zelensky. Zaluzhny takes selfie with leader of far-right Right Sector & commander of Right Sector brigade of Ukrainian military in front of portrait of Nazi collaborator & far-right OUN leader Bandera & red & black flag of OUN-UPA & Right Sector.

He is a great American pedo and traitor , thats why Moscow - Mongol horde like like so much

Stalin and his lover aged 13

https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/sta ... 81841.html

Potemkin wrote:This is because left-wingers, by and large, become left-wing for idealistic, non-selfish reasons, whereas right-wingers usually become right-wing for selfish reasons - either fear of losing their hereditary privileges, or feelings of hatred and contempt towards members of out-groups. When they realised that the Soviet reality contradicted their moral ideals, the Western left-wingers turned hostile towards it. The Western right-wingers, by and large, have no such scruples. Putin’s Russia actually is living up to their ‘ideals’. Lol. :lol:

he plays for another team...

litwin wrote:tucker-carlson has joined Scott Ritter&Jeff MonsonMonson& Steven Seagal VIP - pedo- sex criminals CLUB IN MOSCOW

I wasn't sure exactly what the liberal response would be to Tucker Carlson's interview, but I was fairly certain that they would have a well researched, carefully thought out, logically irrefutable case as to why they support free speech in general, in fact that's a large part supposedly of what Ukraine is fighting for, but in this case they would seek to suppress and condemn it.

Well the Liberal case is even stronger than I expected. I'm now wondering whether there has been some sort of AI breakthrough and the Liberals are now being aided by a super human intelligence.
Rich wrote:I wasn't sure exactly what the liberal response would be to Tucker Carlson's interview, but I was fairly certain that they would have a well researched, carefully thought out, logically irrefutable case as to why they support free speech in general, in fact that's a large part supposedly of what Ukraine is fighting for, but in this case they would seek to suppress and condemn it.

Well the Liberal case is even stronger than I expected. I'm now wondering whether there has been some sort of AI breakthrough and the Liberals are now being aided by a super human intelligence.

one for sure, it was a major failure from both sides. :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_2024-02-09-23-23-36-830_com.vkontakte.android.jpg
Scott Ritter is not a peadophile or an abuser despite the obvious hit job against him by the U.S. state, for opposing the war in Iraq as a weapons inspector. People hate him because he has some good analyses that upset their feelings.

Potemkin wrote:During the Cold War, the West’s left-wing freaks gravitated towards the Soviet Union, and now all the West’s right-wing freaks gravitate towards Russia. The more things change…. :lol:

It is good that there are people both on the right and left who support Russia's wars against imperialism, from Ukraine to Syria. Don't you?
Admin Notes:

As the user Litwin does not not really understand either the concept of spam or the concept of putting appropriate thread titles and since no amount of warnings, cards or bans work, then new system.

Litwin's nonsense titles will now be renamed to target Litwin himself specifically. Hope this will help him communicate his threads better going forward.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Rancid anyone who applauds and approves genocid[…]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]