Let's talk about the [Russian(??) fake!!] BBC report and Ukraine... Beau of the 5th Column. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Let's talk about the [Russian fake] BBC report and Ukraine... Beau of the 5th Column

Beau says the report that western weapons given to Ukraine were used by Palestinas for their attack on Israel is totally fake. That Bellingcat says they never said any such thing. That it seems likely to have been created by Russia. That it looks like a real BBC report, but it isn't one.

Remove the [==] to view it.
https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=iXdIp1TFJu0&list=TLPQMTIxMDIwMjOT8svF4_OZaw&index=2
Oh ?

So the BBC works for the russians now, too ?

I mean the US congress also does so (says Ukraine has a nazi problem), the western press before Feb 25, 2022 already does so (said Ukraine has a nazi problem), western historians already do so (not only explain why Ukraine has a nazi problem, but also explain a lot more about Ukraine).

So why not also the BBC ?

Really the canadian parliament recently praised a nazi veteran because he fought Russia in WW2, when asked about it Truedeau went "um, um, HEY LOOK THERE A THREE HEADED MONKEY ! I mean RUSSIAN DESINFORMATION ! Really bad ! Want cookies ?".

And von der Leyen recently made a speech about Hiroshima and Nagasaki in which she didnt even mention the USA at all, but talked at length about the nuclear thread from Russia, ...

Really clearly all you have to do to get an objective view about reality is denying anything that makes Russia look good by shouting "RUSSIAN DESINFORMATION" at the top of your lung, no matter the available evidence. And believing anything that makes Russia look bad, even if there is no evidence and not even a chance this is true.

Or thats what many people think.
Steve_American wrote:Let's talk about the [Russian fake] BBC report and Ukraine... Beau of the 5th Column

Beau says the report that western weapons given to Ukraine were used by Palestinas for their attack on Israel is totally fake. That Bellingcat says they never said any such thing. That it seems likely to have been created by Russia. That it looks like a real BBC report, but it isn't one.

Remove the [==] to view it.
https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=iXdIp1TFJu0&list=TLPQMTIxMDIwMjOT8svF4_OZaw&index=2

Moscow ulus produce anti- Free World fakes 7/24

Negotiator wrote:Oh ?

So the BBC works for the russians now, too ?

I mean the US congress also does so (says Ukraine has a nazi problem), the western press before Feb 25, 2022 already does so (said Ukraine has a nazi problem), western historians already do so (not only explain why Ukraine has a nazi problem, but also explain a lot more about Ukraine).

So why not also the BBC ?

Really the canadian parliament recently praised a nazi veteran because he fought Russia in WW2, when asked about it Truedeau went "um, um, HEY LOOK THERE A THREE HEADED MONKEY ! I mean RUSSIAN DESINFORMATION ! Really bad !Want cookies ?".

And von der Leyen recently made a speech about Hiroshima and Nagasaki in which she didnt even mention the USA at all, but talked at length about the nuclear thread from Russia, ...

Really clearly all you have to do to get an objective view about reality is denying anything that makes Russia look good by shouting "RUSSIAN DESINFORMATION" at the top of your lung, no matter the available evidence. And believing anything that makes Russia look bad, even if there is no evidence and not even a chance this is true.

Or thats what many people think.

bad? no, it just SUCKS BIG TIME , ONLY DIRTY IVAN AND BAMBOOSTANS FROM SO CALLED THE GLOBAL SOUTH CAN SWALLOW THIS CRAP

There was a narrative in the media that MLK Jr wa[…]

I informed you that [S]ombart was not focused on […]

bad news for Moscow impelrism , Welcome home […]

I think that the wariness of many scientists to p[…]