Covid-19 was an act of biological warfare perpetrated on the human race - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:So, as I said, these Covid mRNA vaccines are still in their experimental stage. And, we've seen much damage from them already. Who knows what the years ahead will show..

Get yer boosters!

If the mRNA vaccines end up killing half the people who got them and sterlizing the rest of them, the population of the Earth will start to decline soon.

And for many billionaires, this would be a GOOD THING.

And our media lies for billionaires all the time.

(I have used deduction here because there can be no real inductive thought about experimental vaccines)
skinster wrote:More and more is coming out and will keep coming out. All those who were demanding we get vaccinated and lockdown are quiet tho. Like little teeny mice. :D

Skinster, any ideas as to why the Epoch Times is so specifically critical of the experimental Covid vaccines?

Is it because they refuse advertising from Pfizer and friends?
@QatzelOk Epoch Times is not a paper. It's a propaganda rag.

@skinster I supported lockdowns and vaccinations. I did not, however, support doing so for endless years, and not once we found out the vaccines were partially ineffective.

I lost $100k USD from the Pandemic over those 2.5 years of Pandemic lockdowns and dipshit policies. Some remain today despite the threat of Covid being minimal(a handful of deaths a month).

I think the "silence" is because most people have changed their position over time.
Godstud wrote:@QatzelOk Epoch Times is not a paper. It's a propaganda rag.

Yes but most propaganda rags were happy to take advertising money from Pfizer. What makes this "propaganda rag" different from the others?

...I supported lockdowns and vaccinations...we found out the vaccines were partially ineffective...

Supporting things maniacally... even though they are false... is a sign of propaganda-damage.
QatzelOk wrote:What makes this "propaganda rag" different from the others?
They have agendas/narratives that are pushed at the expense of facts and reality.

QatzelOk wrote:Supporting things maniacally... even though they are false... is a sign of propaganda-damage.
You're playing a fool. You cast aspersions on people who asked for something you lack: Common Sense. Nothing I said was maniacal, and you know it.

What happened to critical thinking QatzelOk? You just post like a braindead activist these days and spout the worst sort of rhetoric.
Rancid wrote:I released covid when I farted hard in a cave in China.

Yes, Trump was president (the China-hating party, as opposed to the Russia-hating Democrats) when COVID struck economic competitor China.

And it's true that the USA cannot compete with China economically, so it is a likely thing that this was an attack on China by the USA.

Problem with bio-weapons is that they're hard to point.

Agree, but Israel could have easily exterminated […]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]