South Africa 'draws up a list of almost 200 farms it will seize from white farmers' as ANC head says - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Beren wrote:I also wanted to ask whether South Africa is becoming another Zimbabwe. I don't mind if whites get kicked out of there, but I wonder if they have a plan or it's merely political. Maybe Mugabe would be more popular than Mandela in South Africa if the latter one were still alive and active. :hmm:

Isn't it racist to say you don't mind if a group is kicked out of a country they've been in for hundreds of years because of their race? By this same logic, all of the blacks could be removed from America.

It is starting to look like the whites will be driven out. What I wonder is, how long will South Africa be able to blame white people for its problems once the white people are gone?
Hong Wu wrote:How is that distinct from punishing people for what their ancestors allegedly did?

Punishment would be if they got prosecuted and convicted or something, but they just have to leave.

@Albert wrote:Are not Maygars colonizers in Europe?

And where are those they colonised and could drive them out legitimately?
Albert wrote:True, perhaps, but the principle Beren, principle is that you are colonizer. Just think about it for minute.

Even if Hungarians colonised the Carpathian Basin, there is no one who could legitimately claim Hungarians should be driven out of Hungary and replaced with someone else. The colonisers of South Africa failed to make it their real home, they always remained occupiers and aliens there.
BRICS will fail

BRICS involves one of several configurations emplo[…]

So you do justify October 7, but as I said lack th[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]