Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Zionist Nationalist

Although she does cherry pick sources, I don't think she's doing it to annoy people. I think she thinks that this an information war. If the other side is using propaganda, then my side, the correct one, will use propaganda as well. I don't agree with this notion but it is understandable.

However this does not warrant directly insulting others. I recommend that you apologize to skinster due to your vulgar behavior.
@Zionist Nationalist

They will be deleted in time. The mods aren't everywhere you know, they have lives along with other forums to moderate. While you are complaining about the double post there is probably a very heated debate going on in another forum, a debate which may result in personal insults if the moderators don't step in. That thread is a higher priority to them than this one. In fact, double posts usually aren't high on a mod's priority list unless the posters is continuously posting the same post over and over again which rarely happens on PoFo.
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:It’s my opinion that the Palestinians are in fact a lethargic and cowardly people. Every man woman and child in the Gaza Strip and West Bank should be charging at the Israeli border with whatever sharp tool or blunt instrument they have at hand.

:roll: No people ever, have done that. No people ever! The Spartans never did. The Romans never did that. The Showa Japanese never did that. Neither did the Apache or the Lakota. You really mustn't get carried away by the pathetic little fantasies like the assault scene in Mockingbird part 1, made for the entertainment of modern young westerners, the majority of which who may never face any kind of military situation.
skinster wrote:Throughout history people have resisted against colonialism. It's what the Palestinians are doing.

I know of no event in history where every man woman and child has ever charged home against a properly defended fixed position. These pathetic childish fantasies about "peoples" overthrowing organised, trained and properly armed and equipped militaries, I don't care whether they are from the left or the right.
If only Europe could have this good of a border patrol. The people who are criticizing Israel's actions today are the same ones who would allow Europe to be flooded by migrants without any care for their own people. They are self-destructive traitors. It just shows how Labour party in UK for example is treasonous.
@Albert

If only Europe can have the balls to come to a decision for once instead of just accepting refugees and then blaming us for being oh so "uncivilized" or being "horrible and evil creatures" or whatever emotional, whiny, chauvinistic crap that comes out of European journalists these days.

@Rich

Yes, you are correct for once in your entire life Rich. I am proud of you.
Oxymandias wrote:@Suntzu

18th century Ottoman Palestine certainly wasn't a shithole. It's sad to see that someone with such a lack of a sense of history making stupid judgments about a people which they refuse to admit the existence of.

18th century Ottoman Palestine was just ruled by the Ottoman Empire. It was a shithole then, too.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Rancid anyone who applauds and approves genocid[…]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]