Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 55 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

colliric wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/28/gaza-israel-un-inquiry-killings-protest-war-crimes-army

Looks like dark days ahead for that Government.

We dont care what the UN says.

We will keep ignoring them because the UN dominated by a bunch of worthless hypocrite (undemocratic) asshole countries

as usual skinster showing one side of the story
dead children is sad but the reason they were killed is beacause they were used as a tool to fuel the fakestinian propoganda
if they would stay at home with their parents they would be alive
parents are also irresponsible

right of return is unrealistic demand
we would rather go to all out war with everyone around than to accept this

From yesterday's demonstrations:

Zionist Nationalist wrote:We dont care what the UN says.

Yes, everyone knows Israelis don't care about their ongoing crimes against humanity.

We will keep ignoring them because the UN dominated by a bunch of worthless hypocrite (undemocratic) asshole countries

Why would someone from an ethnosupremacist state care about democracy? :?:

as usual skinster showing one side of the story

You say this as if you aren't always posting "one side of the story" :lol:

dead children is sad but the reason they were killed is beacause they were used as a tool to fuel the fakestinian propoganda

Even if propaganda was "the reason" that dead children became a thing, that would be a....really weird justification for killing children, but ok.

if they would stay at home with their parents they would be alive

They are "at home", in a concentration camp your government forced them to live in and of which's conditions their protesting against living in. If you were forced to live in the same conditions, you would be protesting too. Anyone who was, would.

parents are also irresponsible

IDF soldiers pulling the trigger of the guns they have targeting children, medics, journalists etc., are the ones responsible, unless you live in bizarro-zionist-ville.

right of return is unrealistic demand

International law supports it but instead of responding with 'we don't care what world laws think' I'll just pre-empt that with a 'we know'.

we would rather go to all out war with everyone around than to accept this

Nobody doubts your psychopathy.
The UN has lost all credibility since the 57 Muslim-majority countries started block-voting together with the 100+ non-aligned countries.

Interesting to note that one of the authors of this UN report is a Bangladeshi lawyer.
Just saying...

The report will have no consequences whatsoever, all UN reports about Israel are biased.
Don't you ever stop to ask yourself why the organisation designed to prevent WW3 now pretty much always votes against Israel....

Please tell Rabbi Chaim Richman to stop openly threatening to destroy the dome of the rock and disband his racist supremacist organisation! And ban Lehava as well, Benzi Gopstein should be in Jail. Anti-Goyim Hate groups are allowed to thrive in that country, even get official support. Chabad is a Supremacist organisation too.
Don't you ever stop to ask yourself why the organisation designed to prevent WW3 now pretty much always votes against Israel....

Well thats an easy answer

because the majority of the UN are undemocratic countries many of which are former colonies and their support for Palestine is their way of showing their animosity towards the west(dont think that there is a point to explain why) because they see Israel as a western outpost

the UN is not functioning properly
this should be organization for communication only since they cant really impose anything either way
Zionist Nationalist wrote:the UN is not functioning properly
this should be organization for communication only since they cant really impose anything either way

Yes, that is basically what the UN has become. Just a place to voice international viewpoints and complaints on various subjects.
Israel has violated the most U.N. resolutions than all other states combined (close to 50)

Iraq violated two and got invaded but Israel has never been punished for being king violator, not once. But then Israel gets away with daylight murder in front of the cameras every Friday - what this thread is about -and settler-colonialism today so, I guess, whatever.
skinster wrote:Israel has violated the most U.N. resolutions than all other states combined (close to 50)

The UN has been hijacked by the Organisation of Islamic countries (57 votes block voting) and the non-aligned countries (100 plus countries, most of them shitholes)

The UN has lost its credibility and their resolutions have no authority or relevance whatsoever.
They could make ten resolutions a day condemning Israel whilst keeping quiet about all the horrific stuff going on in the Islamic countries but that is just par for the course.

It is funny that you keep on mentioning international law and the UN.
But whatever, if it keeps your morale up, so much the better.
skinster wrote:Israel has violated the most U.N. resolutions than all other states combined (close to 50)

Iraq violated two and got invaded but Israel has never been punished for being king violator, not once. But then Israel gets away with daylight murder in front of the cameras every Friday - what this thread is about -and settler-colonialism today so, I guess, whatever.

Iraq (Babylon) has a long history of invading and plundering Israel. Now it is Israel's turn and God is obviously protecting Israel the apple of His eye in these last days.

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
(Zechariah 2:7-8 KJV)
Hindsite wrote:Iraq (Babylon) has a long history of invading and plundering Israel. Now it is Israel's turn and God is obviously protecting Israel the apple of His eye in these last days.

Babylon invaded a place called Judah/Judea several times, not called Israel.

The name Israel is MEANT TO REFER TO THE POPULATION and not the Land. The land is meant to be called Judah(English)/Judea(Latin)/Yehuda(Hebrew)

The name Israel is heretical and you know it.
colliric wrote:Babylon invaded a place called Judah/Judea several times, not called Israel.

The name Israel is MEANT TO REFER TO THE POPULATION and not the Land. The land is meant to be called Judah(English)/Judea(Latin)/Yehuda(Hebrew)

The name Israel is heretical and you know it.

Actually, Zechariah not only makes reference to Zion, but also to Judah, Israel and Jerusalem (See Zechariah 1:19)

I will whistle for them to gather them together,
For I have redeemed them;
And they will be as numerous as they were before.
When I scatter them among the peoples,
They will remember Me in far countries,
And they with their children will live and come back.
I will bring them back from the land of Egypt
And gather them from Assyria;
And I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon
Until no room can be found for them.

(Zechariah 10:8-10 NASB)
Hindsite wrote:Iraq (Babylon) has a long history of invading and plundering Israel. Now it is Israel's turn and God is obviously protecting Israel the apple of His eye in these last days.

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
(Zechariah 2:7-8 KJV)

That is batshit insane;

1. Iraq has never ''plundered'' Israel in it's history.

2. Iraq has only existed about as long as the modern state of Israel.

3. Today's ''Israel'' is not the Israel of God which is the Christian faith you allegedly belong to

4. Nor does today's ''Israel'' bear much historical relation to Ancient Israel.

5. It is the sheerest Satanism, total evil, to invite destruction and suffering upon one country and it's people because some poor relations it's government might have with a foreign government not your own... Israel is not your country nor is your country governed by Israel's government, despite what you or others might think, or want.

You sir are a traitor to your country and an would-be agent of influence of a foreign nation.

You are a traitor to Jesus Christ and His Church, faithfully following the religion of Jewish Zionism instead of the clear teachings of every single Christian religious group before the 1900's.

You sir are a traitor to humanity and common decency, for your lust for the death and destruction of others based on your sick and twisted beliefs in false prophesies, inspired by the Devil.

And what's really grotesque and evil, in addition, is that you are one of the betrayers of the hopes for peace and safety of the Jewish people themselves, inviting and inciting by your foul beliefs hatred of them and creating conditions by which lives are ruined and suffering, fear, and paranoia is the order of the day.

I wish you could see all the blood on your hands, of Jews, Christians, and Muslims... Because by what you advocate and what the reaction is to your advocacy, you are responsible, as the Lord says, for every idle word which passes your lips.

Think again and repent, because you have a lot to answer for with comments like these.
Hindsite wrote:Actually, Zechariah not only makes reference to Zion, but also to Judah, Israel and Jerusalem (See Zechariah 1:19)

That is a reference to the Northern kingdom of the Israelites comprising of 10 tribes which "disappeared". That kingdom lasted a very short time and you know it.

As you full well know, "The Jews" are descended almost solely from the tribe of Judah. Judea is the CORRECT BIBLICAL NAME of THEIR country.
colliric wrote:That is a reference to the Northern kingdom of the Israelites comprising of 10 tribes which "disappeared".

They were scattered among the nations by God, but never disappeared from the sight of God for How could God say, "And they will be as numerous as they were before, when I scatter them among the peoples, they will remember Me in far countries, and they with their children will live and come back."

colliric wrote:As you full well know, "The Jews" are descended almost solely from the tribe of Judah. Judea is the CORRECT BIBLICAL NAME of THEIR country.

Judea was the Roman name given to the Roman Province that included the old Kingdom of Judah. But Israel was the biblical name given by God for His promise land.

annatar1914 wrote:That is batshit insane;

1. Iraq has never ''plundered'' Israel in it's history.

2. Iraq has only existed about as long as the modern state of Israel.

I was referring to Iraq under the ancient name of Babylon.

annatar1914 wrote:3. Today's ''Israel'' is not the Israel of God which is the Christian faith you allegedly belong to

4. Nor does today's ''Israel'' bear much historical relation to Ancient Israel.

I disagree. Today's Israel is the rebirth of the ancient Israel in progress.

annatar1914 wrote:You sir are a traitor to your country and an would-be agent of influence of a foreign nation.

You are a traitor to Jesus Christ and His Church, faithfully following the religion of Jewish Zionism instead of the clear teachings of every single Christian religious group before the 1900's.

You sir are a traitor to humanity and common decency, for your lust for the death and destruction of others based on your sick and twisted beliefs in false prophesies, inspired by the Devil.

And what's really grotesque and evil, in addition, is that you are one of the betrayers of the hopes for peace and safety of the Jewish people themselves, inviting and inciting by your foul beliefs hatred of them and creating conditions by which lives are ruined and suffering, fear, and paranoia is the order of the day.

Obviously, I disagree with all your nonsense.

annatar1914 wrote:I wish you could see all the blood on your hands, of Jews, Christians, and Muslims... Because by what you advocate and what the reaction is to your advocacy, you are responsible, as the Lord says, for every idle word which passes your lips.

Think again and repent, because you have a lot to answer for with comments like these.

I have never killed anyone, even during my 20 years serving in the military. The Lord protected me from that evil, perhaps because I had already repented of my sins and had been baptized as a Christian.
HalleluYah
I was referring to Iraq under the ancient name of Babylon.

Then you are more evil or deluded than I thought, because Iraq is separated in almost every way from the civilizations of Babylon or Assyria-except that the remnants of those ethnic peoples are Christian and have been for many centuries, and the policies you support have resulted in their near extermination or removal from their homelands.

You are wrong. Modern Israel bears little resemblance in spirit or culture to ancient Israel in almost every metric used to judge such things.

Obviously, I disagree with all your nonsense.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Maybe the cries of the innocent women and children and old men blown to pieces or irradiated by depleted uranium round particles in the air, for example, maybe that won't reach you. Maybe it'll be the kid next door sent home in a body bag who will die in another foreign war he won't understand, a war no doubt waged to make the Middle East ''safe'' for Israel to exist in, with the ''Neoconservatives'' who never manage to serve in the military themselves bravely fighting to the last American soldier.

I have never killed anyone, even during my 20 years serving in the military. The Lord protected me from that evil, perhaps because I had already repented of my sins and had been baptized as a Christian.

So, as a soldier, if you repent of your sins and are baptised as a Christian, you'll never have to kill anyone? :eh:

But that's not what I'm talking about, either, I'm talking about the murderous consequences of your beliefs, and the lurking hatred in your heart for other people, especially the inverted anti-Semitism of your beliefs....

But i'm done talking to you for good, ignorant can be fixed, stupid cannot.

HalleluYah[/quote]
Hindsite wrote:But Israel was the biblical name given by God for His promise land.

Lol.

"the land of Israel" = The Land of the Sons of God.

Israel = Sons of God = The Population

You are taking a word assigned to the populace and applying it exclusively to the land.

The name Israel never applied directly solely to the land. The land was only briefly called Israel, before "Israel" was wiped and the Kingdom of Judah(called Judea not just in Latin but in Greek much earlier) became dominant. The Jews almost entirely descend from the Tribe of Judah.

Elohim wiped out the Kingdom of Israel, and made Judah dominant. The Messiah came from the tribe of Judah.

Nope. Modern Jews, as with Jesus himself, descend almost exclusively from Judah, the land and Southern tribe that survived the end of the northern Kingdom of Israel and spent time in exile in Babylon. They were only briefly part of the Ancient "Kingdom of Israel" before it was split in two parts.

So no it's not the "rebirth" of it.
BRICS will fail

BRICS involves one of several configurations emplo[…]

So you do justify October 7, but as I said lack th[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]