Angela Merkel on course for fourth term, but breakthrough for AfD - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

mikema63 wrote:See that's not a policy failure, it's your xenophobia and racism.

Using xenophobia and racism to claim that a policy is failed isn't actually proof of policy failure.

its not xenophobia and racism

I just dont think people with a culture that have opposite values should be allowed in the western world

I dont see that there are any problem with asian immigrants (non muslim) but there are always problems around the muslims for some reason....

Muslims are destroying France

thanks to the Muslim immigratin the crime in France is on rise. more killing more drug traffic

you are just refusing to look at the facts and perfer to pretend that there is no problem with certain ethnic and religious groups
Potemkin wrote:The only positive thing in there is Marxism (even quantum mechanics led to the atomic bomb). You're not making a good case for Germania, Rich.... :hmm:

How can one of you claim that the reformation was a bad thing? Have you been cured? :eek: This is a time for celebration, a nice single malt I think! And maybe you could do that made dancing over those crossed swords that is so popular in your neck of the woods.
How can one of you claim that the reformation was a bad thing? Have you been cured? :eek: This is a time for celebration, a nice single malt I think! And maybe you could do that made dancing over those crossed swords that is so popular in your neck of the woods.

Oh, I'm still a Protestant atheist, Decky. Being born a Prod is like being born a Papist, nothing will ever really cure it. It's just that I've finally accepted that Protestantism isn't actually a form of Christianity, but is in fact a bullshit fake religion invented by the nascent bourgeois class to justify their greed and naked exploitation and oppression of the working people. It's the creed of the anti-Christ - joyless, oppressive, intolerant and immoral. But deep inside me, there is still a scowling Calvinist in black, saying "We're all doomed!" in a sepulchral voice. Lol.
Potemkin wrote:Oh, I'm still a Protestant atheist, Decky. Being born a Prod is like being born a Papist, nothing will ever really cure it. It's just that I've finally accepted that Protestantism isn't actually a form of Christianity, but is in fact a bullshit fake religion invented by the nascent bourgeois class to justify their greed and naked exploitation and oppression of the working people. It's the creed of the anti-Christ - joyless, oppressive, intolerant and immoral. But deep inside me, there is still a scowling Calvinist in black, saying "We're all doomed!" in a sepulchral voice. Lol.

I wish the rest could see it that way Pote. There would no need for a new 30 years war to free Europe then. But sadly the world is as it is not how we wish it to be.

mikema63 wrote:Funny, deep within me is a catholic priest desperately repressing his homosexual urges.

You don't understand how it works at all Mike. Prods repress things. In our faith you can bassically do whatever you like as long as you go to confesion and throw some indulgences to the church and do some good works with the poor. There have even been popes who enjoyed the love that dare not speak its name.

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You already have enough problems with reality. :[…]

Should schools have books on phrenology, astrolog[…]