Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 826 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rugoz wrote:I'm not saying this attack was a false flag, but I certainly would not put it past Putin.

Besla wasn't a flase flag but apartment bombings were. It doesn't matter. We should propagate the lie on this one to force Russians in to a frenzy. Sort of say "No it wasn't Ukraine" on one side and then say "what are you going to do on the other"
Tomorrow I hope the fsb confessions are ready.
By Skynet
JohnRawls wrote:
Besla wasn't a flase flag but apartment bombings were. It doesn't matter. We should propagate the lie on this one to force Russians in to a frenzy. Sort of say "No it wasn't Ukraine" on one side and then say "what are you going to do on the other"

According to an British spy who was an core member of Al Qaida was Al Qaida behind this military appartment bombings
By wat0n
Rugoz wrote:I'm not saying this attack was a false flag, but I certainly would not put it past Putin.

Maybe, but I honestly think this hurts him this time at least. Isn't security one of his biggest selling points?

And isn't it humiliating for the FSB that the US warned publicly about an impending attack and it wasn't stopped?
By Rugoz
Skynet wrote:Both sides are mad and the result could be nuclear winter...

The West is mad for not properly supporting Ukraine, because it makes a direct confrontation with NATO much more likely.

The West's fuck-up in this conflict is slowly approaching the level of Russia's fuck-up.
Skynet wrote:According to an British spy who was an core member of Al Qaida was Al Qaida behind this military appartment bombings

No, police caught fsb agents planting bags at the time and then let them go. Bags with substance that was considered "sugar" for training purposes. I thought every Russian knows the story by now.
By Skynet
Who was behind the Anthrax letters after 9/11, it was an CIA-strain and nobody was caught.

@Rugoz Switzerland moves closer and closer to NATO which is a mistake neutrality is secret formula

I hope the SVP-referendum will be accepted
Skynet wrote:Who was behind the Anthrax letters after 9/11, it was an CIA-strain and nobody was caught.

@Rugoz Switzerland moves closer and closer to NATO which is a mistake neutrality is secret formula

Anthrax letters were made by crazy scientist that wanted to get famous becaus he invented the vaccine. Nobody could proov it fully but he is monitored to this day.
By Rugoz
Skynet wrote:@Rugoz Switzerland moves closer and closer to NATO which is a mistake neutrality is secret formula

Swiss neutrality is a farce. It would not have stopped Nazi Germany in the end, not the USSR either, and would not stop today's Russia. Every country has its own brand of right-wing idiots I suppose.

wat0n wrote:It seems ISIS is claiming responsibility for the attack. It would not be the first time it's involved in attacks on concerts.

ISIS trying hard to stay relevant. Russia is killing as many people in Ukraine every day.
No Russia, it was supposed to be *Insert propaganda slogan against Ukraine here* and not some ISIS :knife: Seems the false flag idea of mine was off and I totally misinterpreted the warning from Germany, US, UK etc. It was basically Europe and US warning Russia of a terrorist attack from fucking usual suspects in an indescrete way since we don't cooperate with each other anymore :knife:
By Skynet
ISIS is a doomsday sect, they think Armageddon has begun, some suicidary idiots believe this realy... the group will be a disease for centuries especially for muslim countries 90% of their victims are muslim... they say about killing innocents Allah will recognize the believers

ISIS was founded in American Abu Ghraib style prisons

The illegal invasion of Iraq lead to the funding of this Endtimes group.
Last edited by Skynet on 22 Mar 2024 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
Skynet wrote:ISIS is a doomsday sect, they think Armageddon has begun, some suicidary idiots believe this realy... the group will be a disease for centuries especially for muslim countries 90% of their victims are muslim... they say about killing innocents Allah will recognize the believers

ISIS was foubded in American Abu Ghraib style prisons

The illegal invasion of Iraq lead to the funding of this Endtimes group.

Oh come on, drop the propaganda off for moment. US didn't train ISIS they are just fucking religious zealots from the Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afhganistan and may be other some other places who are total nutjobs that are universally disliked by all the world. The whole point that Germany, UK, US send warnings to Russia about it discretely from the terrorist attack warning and probably more shows that. Nobody fucking likes ISIS or AL Qaeda etc

The whole idea that US trained trained them in prison is kinda nuts, what did they train them with waterboarding and torture?
JohnRawls wrote:Oh come on, drop the propaganda off for moment. US didn't train ISIS they are just fucking religious zealots from the Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afhganistan and may be other some other places who are total nutjobs that are universally disliked by all the world. The whole point that Germany, UK, US send warnings to Russia about it discretely from the terrorist attack warning and probably more shows that. Nobody fucking likes ISIS or AL Qaeda etc

The whole idea that US trained trained them in prison is kinda nuts, what did they train them with waterboarding and torture?

Essentially, yes. Prisons have always been a college for criminals, and Al Qaeda and ISIS simply put a religious spin on it, that’s all. As Chuang Tzu once said, “The more laws there are, the more crime there is.” And the more prisons there are, the more criminals there are.
By Skynet
JohnRawls wrote:

Violence creates more violence... Saudi-Arabia defeated an Al Qaida insurgency by therapy of the extremists about 40 000 extremist were treated
Skynet wrote:Violence creates more violence... Saudi-Arabia defeated an Al Qaida insurgency by therapy of the extremists

Back in the day 40% of Saudi Arabia was Bin Laden, nowadays the percentage is lower but the Wahhabi extremists are still there. If some of them are sort of bribed by Bin Salman, it doesn't mean that there are not there and not thinking of bombing people in other countries.

The whole struggle of Monarchs of Saudi Arabia is between conservative religious nutjobs vs progressive forces of different sort. Sort of why they are so repressive in everybody elses terms and why everyone gives Dubai and SA a pass on so many things other places won't get. People tend to forget that religious extremism is alive and well but just suppressed in some Muslim countries that are even West oriented to a large degree and I am not talking about Iran and its proxies here or some other lawless zones.
By Skynet
Regarding Iran ISIS blew up Shiite mosques wherese Christian churches were "just" transformed in Sunni Mosques.

The archenemy of ISIS is Iran.

For them is even the grave of Muhammed an target to blow up...
By Skynet
I think the UN has to make a Deal with the Taliban womens rights in exchange for recognition... or else Afghanistan will fall in the hands of ISIS... then have this psychos a place to organize

The USA has the Echelon project which has the ability to monitor 90% of all electronic communication... The Russians made the mistake not to listen to Big Brother
Skynet wrote:Regarding Iran ISIS blew up Shiite mosques wherese Christian churches were "just" transformed in Sunni Mosques.

The archenemy of ISIS is Iran.

For them is even the grave of Muhammed an target to blow up...

Iran also has its own terrorists. The difference between ISIS and Iranian terrorists is that ISIS are total nutjobs not under any control while Iran terrorists can basically be ordered by Iran to some degree but also sort of crazy. Also Iranian terrorists sort of operate in Iranian zone of sorts while ISIS just sets up branches whenever. For example, this looks like ISiS-K and its ISIS KavKaz branch sort off so Afghanistan ISIS to -> Ingushetia/Kavkaz ISIS team up.

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Background in English of Claudia Sheinbaum: @Pot[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]

@Rancid When the Republicans say the justice […]