Israel Likud party to RT: "After we win this war...we´ll make sure that Ukraine wins...Moscow´ll pay - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Sandzak wrote:Russia is the last bastion of Christianity! All other "Christian" countries have LGBTQ+ marriages in churches.

Yes how can people possibly believe that Jesus was the son of God and homosexuality is OK. If Jesus really existed, lived in Galilee and Jerusalem and had taught that homosexuality was OK, we would know about it. If Jesus had taught that homosexuality was OK, that's a teaching that would not have been forgotten.
Rich wrote:Yes how can people possibly believe that Jesus was the son of God and homosexuality is OK. If Jesus really existed, lived in Galilee and Jerusalem and had taught that homosexuality was OK, we would know about it. If Jesus had taught that homosexuality was OK, that's a teaching that would not have been forgotten.

No Christians are regarding sex stricter, just for reproduction whereas Islam allows it also for pleasure.
Rich wrote:Yes how can people possibly believe that Jesus was the son of God and homosexuality is OK. If Jesus really existed, lived in Galilee and Jerusalem and had taught that homosexuality was OK, we would know about it. If Jesus had taught that homosexuality was OK, that's a teaching that would not have been forgotten.

Satanovsky tells it all ! very interesting development , "...putin periodically tell the antisemites not to do - too - much.".... I wonder how long he will live after these comments about his Tzar ... No doubt the Israelis have noticed recent Moscow anti-Israel remarks and surely won’t forget them.​

putin´s Jewish expert Yevgeny Satanovsky bashes putin's Foreign Affairs Ministry​

Robert Urbanek wrote:I'm surprised RT, the Russian media tool, let this be broadcast. I am also curious as to why the RT anchor as a British accent.

ps Vodka soaked brains love conspiracy theories... RT: Hamas was financed by the Americans and they convinced Netanyahu that this war would solve all his political problems. That's why he allowed Hamas to attack Israel,

skinster wrote:I saw that interview with this weirdo. The arrogance of Israelis is hardly surprising anymore. Russia should just come out and say bye-bye to Israel.

And why would they do THAT ? Russia is working as a mediator. You cant be the mediator if you arent diplomatic.

Russia can speak with the PLO, with Hamas, with Israel.

Also by the way with Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, and any other country in the area.

Mediators can stop wars, because they can arrange negotiations with parties that dont speak with each other anymore. Thats exactly whats needed here.

Why should Russia end all that because of some statement of a "weirdo" ?
Negotiator wrote:And why would they do THAT ? Russia is working as a mediator. You cant be the mediator if you arent diplomatic.

Russia can speak with the PLO, with Hamas, with Israel.

Also by the way with Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, and any other country in the area.

Mediators can stop wars, because they can arrange negotiations with parties that dont speak with each other anymore. Thats exactly whats needed here.

Why should Russia end all that because of some statement of a "weirdo" ?

can you send this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proto ... rs_of_Zion to Solovyov (Shapiro) ?
putin´s imperialist propagandacondom Vladimir Solovyov (Shapiro) complains about antisemitism in Moscow empire. :lol:

skinster wrote:If it was just that, you'd have a point. But the Zionists have had some part to play in the war against Russia in Ukraine, as well as have killed Russian military and others in Syria.

To my knowledge Israel has NOT supported Ukraine because they are simply too good at spotting Nazis. Thus they havent sent any military goods, at least not directly (the USA more recently removed some of the resources originally meant for Israel, to send to Ukraine instead). They might have joined the sanctions though, that I dont remember.

And Russia even tries to keep diplomacy with Germany. Just recently Putin offered Germany to sell them gas over the remaining pipeline, which after all surivived the attack. While Germany of course is one of the most important providers of weapons (still minor in comparison to the USA of course) and has joined the sanctions readily, too. And our foreign minister Annalena Baerbock has publically declared war on Russia, and has publically stated she wants to destroy Russia, and shes asking for a trial for war crimes against Putin, and so on and so forth.

Any sane person hates and wants to destroy their […]

Quote it and we can see. Anyway U of A encampment[…]

I wonder how many years we have until America beco[…]

@QatzelOk Mind you, if this is a long-term st[…]