Hello, I'm The Wife of Victoribus Spolia, I'm New Here. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Oxymandias wrote:I don't know if @Missus V. Spolia. is an alt or the real deal. My skepticism tells me that it's an alt but after seeing her posts, I'm now not so sure...

You see, thats just what I would want you to think......lol
Last edited by Victoribus Spolia on 20 Oct 2017 01:06, edited 1 time in total.
Potemkin wrote:'Bothering' me? Nah, I actually rather like the guy. And he's been a semi-regular fixture on PoFo for years now. He was permabanned way back, but every few months (or in this case days, lol) he tries to rejoin under a new assumed identity. It's like watching a game of whack-a-mole, but more entertaining

Dude, he's EM. look at his previous response to the above, second sentence. Its him.....read his posts, anti-white, ad-hominems, confused rhetoric, terrible grammer, veiled threats.....espouses pretty much everything but libertarianism....the fucking guy is EM....
What was EM banned for anyway? Whatever it was since he is so keen to come back why not let him have another go? Special Olympian was banned and yet was let back, so it is not like there isn't a precedent. It would be good for pofo's diversity quotas anyway. I suspect if we ever got inspected by the SJW police they would find us illegally white, male and straight.
Dude, he's EM. look at his previous response to the above, second sentence. Its him.....read his posts, anti-white, ad-hominems, confused rhetoric, terrible grammer, veiled threats.....espouses pretty much everything but libertarianism....the fucking guy is EM....

If EM were here in this thread right now - and I'm not saying he is and I'm not saying he isn't - it would not unduly concern me. His deranged rants are kinda fun to read, and the mods will whack the mole sooner or later anyway. Why are you getting so worked up about this guy anyway, VS? :)
@Victoribus Spolia

I finally understand. You are not a person, you are several people at once, an organization of people who are planning to take over the entirety of PoFo and use your multi-corporation power to make it your own. First you'll introduce us to your wife, then it'll be your eldest son, then your eldest daughter, then your middle son, then your middle daughter, then your baby son, then your baby daughter, then your long-lost African daughter from Kenya, then your second middle son, etc.

I've caught onto your plot your raspy, rappity rapscallion!
@Oxymandias,

Wow, ha ha you caught us, oh I mean me. Sorry but my husband would probably be locked up if he was able to impersonate that many people. And I guarantee he wouldn't be able to impersonate me. Who would do all the cleaning, cooking, and child rearing? I have been the one, over the last 12 years, who he has sharpened his intellect with, so there will be many similarities but I definitely have my topics of interest and expertise and he has his. Of which I'm sure you will find out soon enough.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Dude, he's EM. look at his previous response to the above, second sentence. Its him.....read his posts, anti-white, ad-hominems, confused rhetoric, terrible grammer, veiled threats.....espouses pretty much everything but libertarianism....the fucking guy is EM....

It is very obvious Libertarian353 is EM, but to his credit, he's being a better behaved boy this time.

What I can't peg is who you are. :eh:
Bulaba Jones wrote:
It is very obvious Libertarian353 is EM, but to his credit, he's being a better behaved boy this time.

What I can't peg is who you are. :eh:

I'm actually Voldemort.....I didn't die in that last battle, but I am still looking for a horcrux...until I find one, I must remain as an Archie Bunker look alike here on PoFo posing as a New Right Imperialist. Oh well, beats being a face on the back of someone else's head.

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong???[…]

Sure, but they are too stupid to understand, Trum[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]