Joka - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Joka
I'm a Buddhist, philosopher, and anarchist that lives in the United States. I randomly came across this forum in a search engine, how did I get here again? Oh, now I remember.
By Hong Wu
Are you a religious Buddhist or a philosophical Buddhist? Anarchy generally doesn't mesh well with religious systems or dharma.
By Joka
Hong Wu wrote:Are you a religious Buddhist or a philosophical Buddhist? Anarchy generally doesn't mesh well with religious systems or dharma.

Philosophical Buddhist for the most part, I'm agnostic on religious issues. I care to differ on the interpretation of Dharma but then again I'm probably heretical. Nice meeting you all the same.
By Decky
Hello, are you pleased that America is now great again?
By Joka
I'm surprised this place doesn't have an anarchist sub forum. Oh well, I'll just post everywhere under the sun then.

I'm also surprised this forum doesn't have a religious sub forum being that the main impetus of politics in many places is religion.
By Joka
Decky wrote:Hello, are you pleased that America is now great again?

[center-img]http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2017/03/15/20170316_gs11.jpg[/center-img]
By Joka
Decky wrote:https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=72

viewforum.php?f=85

There ya go. ;)

You guys think of everything here. I think that I might like it here.

I need a new place to discuss religion also besides politics or my lack of because the last place I was at censored me for my unorthodox religious views. I'm not a big fan of censorship within any of its guises.
By Joka
Bulaba Jones wrote:Welcome. Matsuo Basho is a truly unique writer; The Narrow Road to the Deep North is perhaps my favorite work of poetry.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I have a thing for haikus and other forms of poetry.

The particular haiku within my signature is a constant reminder of impermanence at least in my mind.

No, my ancestors believe in human rights for all […]

I find it bizarre that people like @Unthinking Ma[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Muscovite schizophrenic Ivan Ilyin is quite lit[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 15, Wednesday Britons flock to the local def[…]