The Poster formerly known as Pavel Verenin - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By sokath
Good to see you here too buddy. Hope you'll stick around.

I recognize the name, and I'm sure at one point I knew who he was, but can you refresh my memory on who El Cid was?

:cheers:

S./
By El Cid
Many modern restaurants or holiday resorts are called El Cid. Back approximatly 1000 years ago he was a Christian knight that slayed many christians and muslims and said he did it for god and glory but he really just stole their dough! :D
El Cid is Spanish and mean The Warrior 8)
By sokath
Heheheh, here I always thought that El Cid was some Arab guy just because of the El... but then I forgot about any Spanish I ever knew.. :lol:

Either way, thanks for clearing that up.

S./
By Comrade Junichi
CID! Dude, where've you been? You left my forum, and the Phora is back up too...if this is the right Cid.
By Jesse
I've heard of him, at least

Welcome, should I know you?
By El Cid
Comrade Junichi wrote:CID! Dude, where've you been? You left my forum, and the Phora is back up too...if this is the right Cid.

Tis me, I got a new computer and forgot to log into your forum :)
The Phora is back you say? Link me at once! :D
By Wilhelm
El Cid is Spanish and mean The Warrior

It's more like lord. It is very old Spanish, which was a mixture between arabic and iberic languages.

His story is written in an epic poem. It is very good, I've read some extracts of it.
By Comrade Junichi
http://[No advertising].myikonboard.com/viewboard.php

That is the "new" phora, Fade didn't fix the original so they're on a free one.

http://www.cypsk.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

That's my board, but there are changes being made. We are changing the domain and everything, restarting everything over again. We just need suggestions.

Anyway, welcome Cid. I havn't found myself to join in on any discussions yet. I will soon, I'm just too lazy to think :P[/url]
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

For what? Not being Nazi enough? Yes if you […]

what matters is that we fight, post and tweet the[…]

- Israel should remove all of its illegal settle[…]

Trump pledges to scrap offshore wind projects on[…]