Cancer cells ethos and Anti Social Personality Disorder sufferers share the same mindset, and how co - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Cancer cells ethos and Anti Social Personality Disorder sufferers share the same mindset, and how consequent mental stress is a cancer growth pathway.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/how-to-reduce-chance-of-cancer.6920368/[/URL]
goodjolly, post: 148248952, member: 790288 wrote:how? share tips

They say the mindset is everything.
If u super impose the mindset, ethos etc of a person ('me first' Vs 'others(community) first'), u will see stark similarities between the ethos of cancer cells and an individual with a cancerous attitude towards others.

There is no dispute that the attitude of cancer cells is a narcissistic plus antisocial/ psychopathic/ criminal personality type. All normal cells all auto self destruct reaching a certain age or when they self detect senescence reaching a certain threshold - turnover highest in intestinal lining cells, least in brain and myocardial cells which reproduce super infrequently (red blood cells even first self destruct their nucleus upon joining the workforce, so their brain dead (zero self reproducing capacity) bodies will selflessly serve till they are culled by the spleen at 3 months (old age).

But cancer cells are a both separatist and terrorist/ pirate organisation unto themselves. They have not just switched off their natural senescence self destruct mechanism, they even developed biological vascular growth signals capabilities to deceive blood vessels to prioritize their locational access to nutrients and blood; all this whilst spewing toxins and depriving normal cells of nutrients- the typical psychopath personality or ugly Singaporean to say least- so destructive is the cancer agenda (mindset) at advanced stage that the host eventually dies as both cancer nutrient consumption and toxin production soon overwhelms the host ability to provide/handle.

The apples don't fall far from the apple tree trunk.

Even if there isn't proof that individual cells actually have a fully functioning brain, capable of influence by the host persons mindset and thus the influence of cancerous, antisocial cellular behaviour, it isn't untrue to say that stress levels from the consequences of antisocial, environmentally unfriendly behaviours of the hist person have a high correlation with general immune function fitness.

So certainly, for those who are nasty towards society (Anti Social Personality Disorder (ASPD) in the broadest of terms), I e. pollute the environment etc, they are at the soonest, held to account as scoundrels/ criminals by both individuals and government, to much self embarrassment and distress. (Diabetes from an inactive lifestyle and processed food choices is an additional chemical suppressor of the immune system and makes the blood vessels inflamed (thus the kidney failure, strokes and leg amputations). All these physiologically unhealthy states of stress, poor sleep, diabetes, blood pressure etc, all serve to create confusion and chaos for the immune system and as a result, it cannot serve its essential safety net function of assisting damaged or senesance cells to self destruct, dight cancer cell growth etc. As a result as I understand, stress, though difficult to measure as objectively as blood glucose levels for instance, is just as much, if not possibly a greater (depending on case) risk factor towards the development of cancer in the host person.

A case example:
I personally don't know the late SAF captain Tan Baoshu (31 yrs), discharged from prosecution (without acquittal) under Section 304A(a) of the Penal Code due to terminal cancer, for causing death of his subordinate (Dave Lee) in an inhuman manner which made him a black sheep and probably thrown under the bus wrt army career, but I can imagine the immense stress from all the public condemnation (both officer and SAF were publicly condemned for trying to cover their offences up), after his comrades risked their own freedom under military secrecy laws to publicly speak up. I think the immense stress of criminal investigations and financial consequences, probably caused the promising young career SAF officer to develop stage 4 brain cancer, which caused his own demise, just under 3 years, from after the victim died under his (inhuman) military orders. I suspect that this is the consequence of immense mental stress from both regret and military plus criminal prosecution and suggest that cancer development is indeed closely correlated to stress- especially that arising from guilt, distress and regret.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/saf-officer-charged-over-nsf-dave-lees-death-has-stage-4-cancer-gets-discharge-not
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Of course, and I'm not talking about Hamas or the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]