"My Man-Made Vagina is Closing Up, Now I need to get it replaced" - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pretending men can be women = grown-up? :lol:

Still, what I said is true. The amount of times I've seen people identifying as trans saying they were called out by children in their crybaby Twitter or Tik-Tok posts is...a few times. And it's always funny because I mean, the kids are just saying what they understand about reality, which by the way is correct too, and they're hated on because of it.

Just like I'm hated on for being into reality.

But, so it goes. Luckily for me I can see the funny side to it all. :D
late wrote:I personally have no position on this, except that I am against your bigotry.
You have a position or you wouldn't be posting.

Are you a male? If you are, am I a bigot for telling you truthfully that you are a male, even if you put on a dress and apply some makeup?

Humans cannot change their biological sex. They are either male or female. The exceptions are exceedingly rare.

Humans can pretend they are a great many things. But it's pretending.

I can pretend I am a woman, and dress up, get hormones and surgery, but I will still be a biological male. Treatments can make me appear as such, but the moment those treatments end, I'll start reverting back to what I actually am, a male.

It's not bigotry to tell people the truth and facts. The bigots are the ones pushing ideas that you can be what you feel you are, even when reality is telling them otherwise.
Consenting adults should be able to get whatever cosmetic surgeries they want if they're willing to pay for it. If they later regret them I don't really care, people should be able to make whatever wise or regretful decisions they want as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

Personally I think anything beyond tattoos, piercings, hair dye, and braces etc is nuts, unless you have cleft palate or were in a bad accident or something. All these instagram models with fake everything look gross.
Godstud wrote:If it is an adult doing stupid things to their body, then there's little you can do about it except get them the best information possible so they can make an educated and informed decisions.

18 year olds can decide to go to war is they want. If they want to destroy their body, then changing it like that is just another way to delf-delete.

Hmm, but you are aware the British taxpayers are paying for it?

"In the UK, the National Health Service (NHS) provides free healthcare to all residents. This includes transgender surgery for those who meet the criteria. Transgender surgery can be very expensive, so the NHS funding is a vital lifeline for many people.

The number of sex operations on the NHS doubled to 172 in 2014, up from 83 in 2003. There were 169 other patients under the Trust’s care who were awaiting surgery. The average cost of gender reassignment surgery is £19,236. There is no set figure because support and surgery are both required, depending on the complexity of the condition.

How Much Does Transgender Surgery Cost Uk?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question as the cost of transgender surgery can vary greatly depending on the individual’s specific needs and goals. However, as a general guide, the cost of transgender surgery in the UK can start from around £5,000 and go up to £50,000 or more. Costs for treatment, especially for multiple surgeries, can be significant. Bottom surgery, or changing the genitalia, is estimated to cost men and women $25,600 in total."​

source: Does the nhs pay for transgender surgery (cdn-website.com) (to view, scroll down the page and just ignore the "I'm not a robot" button, then click the (+) zoom-in button at the top of the screen)
Unthinking Majority wrote:Consenting adults should be able to get whatever cosmetic surgeries they want if they're willing to pay for it. If they later regret them I don't really care, people should be able to make whatever wise or regretful decisions they want as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

Agreed, when it comes to adults. But children should be kept away from this stuff, as they are from other stuff. And it's not bigotry to say so. Unless you wanted to cheapen the definition of that in the way Zionists do with anti-semitism.
Godstud wrote:
You have a position or you wouldn't be posting.

We are in a period of increasing bigotry. There is increasing violence against, gays, blacks, jews, asians, and prob more. This is part of the attempt to bludgeon gays back into the closet.

I am against that.

The discussion is about the metaphysics of sexuality. You see, the technology is changing, and how we will feel in the future will likely depend on how good we get at altering people.

I am also not comfortable with what anyone is currently saying. You can't do long term studies when there hasn't been a long term...
late wrote:We are in a period of increasing bigotry. There is increasing violence against, gays, blacks, jews, asians, and prob more. This is part of the attempt to bludgeon gays back into the closet.
There is increasing violence against EVERYONE. It's the world we live in. You hyperbole is complete bullshit. No one is targeting homosexuals for anything, except in a few backwards areas in dumbass USA.

late wrote:I am against that.
Generally speaking, no is for violence against anyone.

late wrote:The discussion is about the metaphysics of sexuality.
:roll: Metaphysics of sexuality? Sex is not an abstract concept. It is biological. It is immutable. There is reality and then there is the delusion of gender identity ideology. We're not discussing philosophy and I don't believe in your cult's beliefs.

late wrote:I am also not comfortable with what anyone is currently saying. You can't do long term studies when there hasn't been a long term...
So now we are forming arguments makes you feel uncomfortable. That's too bad. You should do more studies BEFORE you experiment with medical and hormonal treatments on humans(especially children), simply to promote an ideology of self delusion and hedonism.
Last edited by Godstud on 05 Aug 2023 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
Rancid wrote:My number is 500 million. What's yours?

You wouldn't do it for 400 million?

As @pantsofdog said, i don't think they cut off the penis I think they shove your balls inside your body and make them your ovaries and let construct the vagina hole and make your penis your clitoris.
Unthinking Majority wrote:You wouldn't do it for 400 million?

As @pantsofdog said, i don't think they cut off the penis I think they shove your balls inside your body and make them your ovaries and let construct the vagina hole and make your penis your clitoris.

400..... that I'd have a deep ponder about it. not sure... not sure...

Godstud wrote: Ask me again in 10 years. I am still using it. :D

You're giving yourself 10 years? nice! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thankful every morning i wake up with an erection. I'm counting it by days... It's one day at a time for me... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Puffer Fish wrote:How much to just slice and dice it and irreversibly turn it inside out?

And form an artificial vaginal cavity going into you in your groin area.

And doing that by cutting out and resectioning part of your colon. (What could go wrong?)

About 1.5 years go, I had part of the inside of my nose resectioned. The Concha Bullosa or some shit like that.

It can't be that bad right?

I never made this argument. Then clarify exact[…]

Anyway, if you didn't have a fake version of his[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

For what? Not being Nazi enough? https://twitt[…]

Charles de Gaulle's (French president from January[…]