Question about Biology/Sex/Ejaculation - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
late wrote:I don't know. It is remarkably easy to damage the brain. So it's not just choking, head butting the ball in soccer, and everything in football needs to stop. Boxing should be banned outright.

People can be strange and barbaric. Sports in general can be rough and dangerous, but humans get a thrill out of violent sports. Is it because our ancestors were violent because they needed to be able to kill animals to eat and survive in the wild and in the jungle?

Civilization and education has made us realize that such things are unnecessary, harmful and awful. But the untamed, uneducated mind just loves blood and violence.

However, in history, we see that the rulers who were educated, encouraged violent sports like gladiator games or bullfighting.
Unthinking Majority wrote:I think natural selection explains why women don't usually like to have a man orgasm all over her face. Women who prefer the man to ejaculate inside her instead of all over her are more likely to get pregnant.

So all the women who like it on their face or breasts weren't getting pregnant as much, and therefore not passing on their genes as much, leading to fewer women of this type.

You know, evolution is a very well supported scientific theory, but I have to express skepticism about this particular point.

I have noticed that people often speculate how natural selection can explain all kinds of different things - this would be an example of you making an unfounded guess by appealing to the broad principle of natural selection.

Do you have a more detailed illustration of how this evolutionary idea actually would work?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The article IS the source, dumbnut. And its sour[…]

@FiveofSwords " because of your race &qu[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 5, Friday Chamberlain: Hitler has missed […]

And the question you need to ask yourself, whos f[…]