Joe Rogan speaks with Michael Osterholm, an internationally recognized expert in infectious diseases - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota. Look for his book "Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Deadly Germs" for more info.
that dude had a full on pandemic chubby. babbitts love a good viral outbreak, they get to spring into action and be the authorities over everyone. they get to shame censor their critics and the public at large is so terror stricken it just mindlessly complies with every last edict of babbittdom. :lol:

I tuned out when Schmo Brogan started running his ignorant mouth about vaccines and that sleazy babbitt fuck didn't set him straight.
So, one of the reasons why I tune in to Rogan is to watch the interaction between himself and his guest. It makes for excellent viewing if you like to observe dynamics between people, so it’s very educational from a psychology perspective. His interview with Debra Soh was perhaps my favourite so far and his recent pc with Shannon O’Loughlin - also wonderful.

But the Osterholm pc was not a dynamic I enjoyed. I felt Rogan lost his autonomy of opinion for some reason... :hmm: I almost felt like Rogan had been overpowered and it made me sad. There was a dishonest vibe being emitted from the gentleman and I wish Rogan hadn’t been his vehicle.

That’s all...

and Joey Diaz is a dude :)
World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

You might be surprised and he might wind up being[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]