Is there such a thing as a perfect political ideology? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I don't think so. I have a hard time identifying myself because I'm anti-communist but at the same time I lean towards anti-capitalism. I live in a capitalist society so I have to play by the book, but I'm not going to lie and say I couldn't come up with a better, more meritocratic system.

I support order and tradition, but I don't see tradition as a list of common practices and habits that need to be repeated every year. When I think of tradition, I think of the basic values a certain group of people hold, including their language, social interaction preferences, economic and business methods, family organization etc. For me, tradition isn't about preserving bullfighting or Christianity because it's tradition, it's more about caring for fundamental values of society. Tradition goes hand in hand with order, and order means ensuring a secure environment for citizens to live (inside a geographically determinable location) by fighting crime, outside and inside threats and economic/social issues.

When I was a teen I signed up for the liberal left and I had my communist phase. Once I noted the tremendous political correctness and the tendency to use demagogic rhetoric I quit (having classes in economics also helped) - But then I thought - "Where does this put me? With the rightist, mostly conservatives and religious freaks + neo-liberals and libertarian capitalists? No chance in hell!". Because of this, I suspect I have no place in the world. That reminds me, I do like Nihilism.
World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

You might be surprised and he might wind up being[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]