Let Us Thank President Obama - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
President Obama should be praised for showing the American people how we should be living. Obviously he wants to show the world that our country is wealthy enough that the American people can send their leaders on lavish vacations along with their families. Surely if we can do this as a gift for our president the obviously the countries economy is well on its way to a full recovery. We shouldnbe thanking such a great leader for showing us the way.
Obama and George Bush are distant cousins,
As is John kerry, sarah pallin,
And every American president,
(Except jfk)
Who can be all traced back to the Queen of England.
You do realize most people of European descent (and president Obama is of 50% European descent) are related within the past 1000 years? Also most of our presidents are of British Isles descent no doubt making it more close. It doesn't mean anything that they are distant cousins. Geneaologists just spent the time looking it up. I think you would find a good chunk of white people in America are related to presidents and kings. Also they are all like 9th or 10th cousins which is so incredibly distant.
nucklepunche wrote:You do realize most people of European descent (and president Obama is of 50% European descent) are related within the past 1000 years? Also most of our presidents are of British Isles descent no doubt making it more close. It doesn't mean anything that they are distant cousins. Geneaologists just spent the time looking it up. I think you would find a good chunk of white people in America are related to presidents and kings. Also they are all like 9th or 10th cousins which is so incredibly distant.

I barely even acknowledge the presence of, let alone care about, my cousins. Conspiracy theories suggesting distantly-related individuals separated by 5-10 or more generations would go to enormous lengths to manipulate business and politics for each other is just such a brilliant idea. I wish I came up with that first.
Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will do[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]