Satire for July - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Nattering Nabob
By Rodion
The limits of "going it?"...
By Maxim Litvinov
To "go it alone" is a phrasal verb meaning to act, despite not having support from others. Thus, the "limits of going it alone" being the restrictions of pressing on despite not having support from others.
By Rodion
:lol: Man, you must think of me as a real oaf by now...

By the way, Maxim, please accept my humblest apologies for wrongfully accusing you of misquoting me, as well as for the manner in which it was done. Although I decided not to pursue the discussion in ME any futher, it is not an excuse for leaving you hanging on that.
By Rodion
By Mecha

~Mecha
By Maxim Litvinov
:lol: That's funny because it makes fun of a woman for not looking pretty! And, after all, we know the way to judge political women is on looks!
By Zagadka
That's funny because it makes fun of a woman for not looking pretty! And, after all, we know the way to judge political women is on looks!

My thought was, "of all of the many potential things to criticize a political adversary, especially a Clinton, of, they choose looks"?

They've (including CWAS) have been watching WAY too much American Idol.

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]