Satire for April 2011 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Demosthenes
Well here you go, get started already.
By Ombrageux
This is too barren!

By Thunderhawk

Canadiana
By Ombrageux

By Ombrageux

So true.
By amjdmg
By JohnRawls
By Thunderhawk
By U184
The sentiment outweighs the fallacy, thank you though. Did you already know that, or did you look it up?
By Wolfman
http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/comic-riffs/StandingArt/caglebeeler.jpg?uuid=7TxU7mIcEeCV6ZMHpLzxXw

This is inaccurate, since the military isn't being paid. And my unit has actually canceled all activities this month. Further, what they're bitching about amounts to less than 1/5 of a percent of the total budget that they already agreed to. So, this isn't a difference between one party wanting to trim the fat, and another wanting to splurge on every little thing. This is two groups of fifty year old men acting like goddamn five year olds. Further, this is NOT some evil thing with liberals refusing to give in to common sense: this is TWO groups of jackasses being jackasses. There cannot be a shut down if only one party is being a shit head: they BOTH have to.
By Demosthenes

By Figlio di Moros
Demosthenes wrote:Image

I don't get it, though I'm slightly turned on... :?:

Have you been able to find more than one person a[…]

Do you think it's more dangerous for someone to r[…]

Race is a myth. Since there are no races, varia[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

French President Emmanuel Macron announced that U[…]