Satire for January 2011 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Demosthenes
Post satire, not commentary. If you want to discuss something the satire evokes, please make a new thread elsewhere and link to the post.
By Aesthetic
Q: How many Objectivists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: You second-hand, evading social metaphysician, Ayn Rand has already changed it. The world just hasn't noticed yet.
By Ombrageux
The last was, uh, original.
By Zyx
Ombrageux wrote:The last was, uh, original.

Sweden's sister is hot!
By pikachu
Is that Georgia beating up Australia?
England.
By Section Leader
pikachu wrote:England.

I'm surprised the cartoonist didn't use Prussia instead of Germany in that case, if he's going to use countries that don't exist anymore.
By Thunderhawk
^ It replaces the main people involved in the wikileaks issue with caricatures of their home countries.
By Zyx
Section Leader means that the United Kingdom should be represented rather than England.
By pikachu
I'm surprised the cartoonist didn't use Prussia instead of Germany in that case, if he's going to use countries that don't exist anymore.
England (i /ˈɪŋɡlənd/) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England

I don't know the cartoonist's home country, but given how the British themeslves never learned to have enough respect for other sovereign states to call them by their proper names (for example, by insisting on referring to the Soviet Union as Russia), I'm glad that their own country is getting a similar amount of disrespect. The cartoonist gets a virtual high-five for me just for that.

So after saying all whites are brothers, you woul[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]