Satire for July 2010 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Redlom Xof
By Wolfman
That's good satire only because it fairly well mocks the idiotic history the Right seems to fondle itself to.
By Zyx
Reminds me of:

[youtube]LwAKznAh1jQ[/youtube]

It's an old Leftist joke that people really can't be sooo stupid.
By Scartol
DanDaMan wrote:For July 4th.. (ridiculous video excised)

That one literally made me LOL, for the same reason Wolfman mentioned. Where are all their black slaves during those late-night conversation sessions? And do you really think they forged their own weapons? ROFL!

Here's something truly excellent for the 4th. Don't drink any beverages while you watch, or you will spit them out.

[youtube]OmGFVLZC3os[/youtube]

And in case the subtle shades of meaning are lost on you.. Here's some analysis.
By DanDaMan
Where are all their black slaves during those late-night conversation sessions?
Your ignorance of the time is showing. You forget that America was a British colony and subject to their rule.
I question your competence to post on a political forum when you think the wave of a wand changes things overnight.
By Scartol
DanDaMan wrote:Your ignorance of the time is showing. You forget that America was a British colony and subject to their rule.
I question your competence to post on a political forum when you think the wave of a wand changes things overnight.

To avoid cluttering this thread, I've moved my response over here.
By Potemkin
And in case the subtle shades of meaning are lost on you.. Here's some analysis.

The next shot shows the singer in a prayer-like meditative pose. Thus it was silly for a friend of mine recently to ask while watching: "Why's he blowing his nose on the flag?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Scartol
Lots of swearing here -- Hope I'm not crossing some line that didn't get put in the forum rules.. But I have to post this, because people keep making these mistakes around these forums.. Not so much Y, R & U (probably because they're illegal), but definitely the its/it's thing and there/they're/their..

Apologies to Sarah Palin for the pejorative use of "retard"..

By Wolfman
Bella, the picture is showing Obama as a dog which is 'scooting'* over the Deceleration of Independence. The implication is that Obama is dumb as a dog, has no respect for the US Government, and is shitting on it. It ignores however that Obama is acting pretty much exactly like the last president, and that pretty much every US President has ignored the Constitution. In all, it basically shows the idiocy and bias of the person who made it.

* A practice where a dog rubs his/her butt on the ground. Done (normally) when the dog has worms
By Bella
^
Thanks :) but I made that emoticon because that cartoon comes across as a bit racist to me.
By Zyx
Bella wrote:that cartoon comes across as a bit racist to me.

Do tell.

I don't see how it's in the least bit racist.

The funniest thing is that these clowns actually […]

@Godstud , @Tainari88 , @Potemkin @Verv […]

Everyone knows the answer to this question. Ther[…]

@QatzelOk , the only reason you hate cars is beca[…]