Satire week begining 17/05/2004 - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By arcis
Yet ... I still had to see about this old world nonsense here in the states ... I have no idea why Europeans allow this nonsense to continue. Do not these royals live off the tax payers? Why in goats name would citizens agree to this?

And what about the Kennedy's? The difference is not that big. Soap opera on both sides of the
the pond.
By Boondock Saint
And what about the Kennedy's? The difference is not that big. Soap opera on both sides of the
the pond.

What about the Kennedys? Their money is private ... not taxpayer.
By Boondock Saint
I just found this next one while browsing ...

You can discuss that one ...
By Liberal
Nice humour...
There is some truth in some of those pictures...
By arcis
"And Health Minister Danny Naveh of Mr Sharon's right-wing Likud party, said Mr Lapid "can argue about demolishing houses... but you can't draw these kinds of analogies"."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3740649.stm

Fortunately we are not allowed to make any statements about this matter.
By Macphisto
The American Lion wrote:Image
Replace that church with a school and that gay couple with black children, and would you still chide those "activist judges"? Cause judicial activism broke the back of segregation in the 50s.
By Visage of Glory
Boondock Saint wrote:I just found this next one while browsing ...

You can discuss that one ...

Ahh. One huge flaw here. The Jews were not blowing themselves up in the midst of civilan areas. They were a very peaceful people. They were rounded up and killed without any remorse. That is not what the Israelis are doing.
By liberalist
Visage of Glory wrote:Ahh. One huge flaw here. The Jews were not blowing themselves up in the midst of civilan areas. They were a very peaceful people. They were rounded up and killed without any remorse. That is not what the Israelis are doing.

Well, according to the Nazi's the Jews were doing something even worse than blowing themselves up in civilian areas - they were perverting the Aryan race, controlling finances etc.
By naked_turk
Ahh. One huge flaw here. The Jews were not blowing themselves up in the midst of civilan areas. They were a very peaceful people. They were rounded up and killed without any remorse. That is not what the Israelis are doing.
Ever stop to think WHY they're blowing themselves up? Revenge maybe? Might be because everything they lived for has been either killed, blown up, or demolished by Israel, no?
By The American Lion
naked_turk wrote:Ever stop to think WHY they're blowing themselves up? Revenge maybe?

The main reason!

BECAUSE THEIR JEWS!
By TROI
Do you honestly believe that?
By fastspawn
The American Lion wrote:
naked_turk wrote:Ever stop to think WHY they're blowing themselves up? Revenge maybe?

The main reason!

BECAUSE THEIR JEWS!

If you look back at history, you might notice that the jews and Muslims had a very cordial relationship prior to 1948.

They were employed in courts and businesses, and the muslims realized that the jews made excellent financiers (since Muslims are abhorrent to banking, and will not charge interest). They only started suicide bombings and terrorist acts after 1948.

So the fact that they were jews had nothing to do with the bombings initially. but after 2 generations of this, it becomes link intrisically. This has to end one way or the other.
By U-235
The American Lion wrote:

The main reason!

BECAUSE THEIR JEWS!

Christ....
If you are going to put somthing in large, bold, letters, use correct grammar.

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]