Satire week begining 03/05/2004 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By unPerson1
TAL wrote:Finaily!

Your spelling is almost good enough to be satire on its own.
By Adrien

Repeat! DE-MO-CRA-CY!

"The revelation of tortures in Iraq hits America."
By TROI
Is that Bhurka raising it's eyebrows in the second pic?
By Truth-a-naut
Isn't refueling with the engine running not very safe?

Well with gas engines anyways.
By Boris
Boondock Saint wrote:Image

Whoa...I am living in Virginia currently...That has been all over the newspapers here. At one point a month ago it seemed to be going the other way. Then they deadlocked for a month...
By Liberal
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love the one with the gas!
By TROI
I don't get it :?:
By Dark Canuck
The American Lion wrote:Image

Where to start on this peice of shit? The stereotypical presentation of Koffi Anan (I think, it could be a generalization of africans) or the roid raged looking representation of uncle sam?

Yeah, the UN is bound to push around the big dumb fuck of a nation if kerry is in power, like we have never ever fucking seen before. Do any other nations on the security council owe millions to the UN? BUt no ne has been breaking kneecaps to collect, sadly.

You know what uncle sam really looks like? A pot-bellied sack of crap with several severe addictions, psychosis and loads of guns that no one should have ever let him have.

Idiotic shit.
By The American Lion
Dark Canuck wrote:
The American Lion wrote:You know what uncle sam really looks like? A pot-bellied sack of crap with several severe addictions, psychosis and loads of guns that no one should have ever let him have.

This?

or this?

or maybe this?

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Trump still has sentencing. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM[…]

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]