Satire for October. - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Boondock Saint
Anyone else notice that the bird flu is moving across the globe?

I mean I keep hearing about cases ... Asia, Europe, Russia ...

By Rodion

I suspect somebody might use on of these for a sig...
By STA
The fucking blade is pointing the wrong way. Stupid artist.
By Luke
LOL is the executioner planning on bludgeoning Saddam to death?
By The American Lion
The artist's responce:

B5C says:
Did you know your axe is backwards?
J.J. says:
yeah yeah yeah
By amjdmg
They always "yeah yeah yeah" to everything. :-) (How did the saying go? "It takes forever to prove you're intelligent, but only a few seconds to proce the opposite")
By Dan
By QatzelOk
STA remarked:
The fucking blade is pointing the wrong way. Stupid artist.

I think TAL's point [if I may be so bold] is that any justice to come out of this trial will be blunt and ineffective.
By ianulus
Ts. I wonder why american liberals just take this kind of shit without the slightest bit of outrage. Neocons are big on the outrage thing and it doesn't seem to hurt them. I just don't understand americans. Kinda like women :lol:

ianulus

PS: TAL, who's the guy in your sig?
By Dan
By amjdmg
Following text goes with the cartoon TAL posted:

With the 2,000th U.S. military death in Iraq near, anti-war demonstrators and the "this-is-a-quagmire" press are eagerly awaiting a painful milestone.

We see nothing to celebrate. Still, Cindy Sheehan says she'll mark the occasion by tying herself to the fence outside the White House and refusing to leave "until they agree to bring the troops home."

It will be a sad spectacle -- Sheehan and the rest of the war protesters on their macabre death watch, waiting for American heroes to die. In Sheehan's defense -- which leaves us feeling a bit odd -- we agree that every U.S. military death in Iraq has been tragic. But we don't agree with her that it's been needless.

Do Sheehan and her friends think Islamic terrorism against the West was just going to go away without military intervention? ...

To the anti-war groups and those in the media who uncritically repeat their message, we would ask: Who else might celebrate the 2,000th death in Iraq? The enemy itself, of course.

Is this the side the anti-war groups really want to be on?

Am I the only one who thinks this is kind of funny?:-) (In an ironic, "what a moron" kind of way)

I respect the hustle. But when it comes to FAFSA […]

'State of panic' as Putin realises he cannot wi[…]

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]