Satire Week Beginning 20/12/04 - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Adrien
:x :x

Please NGL!! Stop bugging everyone by posting dozens of pictures (not even always satire pictures) about the same annoying topic; you're doing what you certainly reproached TAL with some time ago.

So get over it.
By | I, CWAS |
you're doing what you certainly reproached TAL with some time ago.

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. If you don't like then simply scroll down, what sort of complex do you have that prevents you from doing such? Do you see me complaining about everything?
By Adrien
That was pretty clear but eh; when the Satire forum was in its old form, we reproached TAL to flood the forum with always the same kind of cartoons, thus annoying everybody. I'd say that since you're quite smart you voiced your discontent on such a situation too. Hehe.

And that's why (basically) how we came to that kind of system for the Satire forum. So please don't do it too!
By | I, CWAS |
That was pretty clear but eh; when the Satire forum was in its old form, we reproached TAL to flood the forum with always the same kind of cartoons, thus annoying everybody. I'd say that since you're quite smart you voiced your discontent on such a situation too. Hehe.

Actually it never got me much, didn't break my knees, I would simply ignore them, this is an internet forum, real life offers enough real things to be up in arms over.
By Attila The Nun
I'll take that as a concession, since I wasn't the one who actually started the debate.

How childish. Honestly, when have we ever finished a debate? Most of the time we get tired and give up on each other.
By | I, CWAS |
How childish. Honestly, when have we ever finished a debate? Most of the time we get tired and give up on each other.

I don't think I've ever debated you, just pointed things out, and posted and replied, I don't really debate with no incentive and besides those "psuedo-debates" as we can call them are in topical forums, you came in trying to prove something in the satire forum, which I don't get in the first place.
By Boondock Saint
Here is one from Lebanon that apparently says the US is adding to the trouble of the tsunami ...

By Lord_Tito
Boondock Saint: thanks for those pictures :up:
By Dark Canuck
Good stuff Noumenon, thanks for raisin the tone here.
As for Libertine and Cowardly Lion, am i right in assuming everyone is entirely sick of thier posts here? It took multiple warnings for Libertine to stop the NRA propaganda, and Coward has never stopped posting the dumbest things ever commited to paper.

"It's hard to be happy when people aren't free."? Well then all such soldiers and right wing "freedom" lovers should weep for Maher Arar's ordeal and every other muslim looking person held by the US govt without a trial, everyone in Gitmo, the entire population of north korea, and countless other places. Do you have any idea how stupid that one line is Cowardly lion? Do you ever even think for a second before you post this inane shit?

I humbly suggest TAL and Libertine be banned from this one forum. Please mods, make this place funny again.
By Seán Himmelb(L)au

That one's crap because if guns are completely outlawed, the person attacking you isn't going to have one, so it basically turns from self defence to murder...
By | I, CWAS |
That one's crap because if guns are completely outlawed, the person attacking you isn't going to have one, so it basically turns from self defence to murder...

Where has this ever worked? Hard drugs are completely illegal yet, are used on a relatively massive scale, all outlawing does, is make sure only criminals have the upper hand, and then in turn it turns a right into a crime.
By Lord_Tito
By Adrien

The world realizes the importance of the catastrophe in Asia.

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]