Satire Week Beginning 20/06/2005 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By The American Lion
Yes Duke! THE JEWS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD! Zionist Blue Gozo has been election as finance minister of the new world order!

By Saf
What a clever cartoon, ignoring the reality of what a WMD is so it can twist it into propaganda. Clearly written by a genius.
By amjdmg
A real genius idd, but too lazy to draw more than four different terrorists..:|

And yes, TAL! THE WORLD ONLY CONSISTS OF THREE KINDS OF PEOPLE! (what's the need to yell anyway?): The heroic Americans, their nice but stupid allies, and the evil terrorists... (if only things were that simple...)
By Boondock Saint

What is interesting is that so far the US media has greatly ignored the two above issues.

By Comrade Ogilvy
Enough is enough! I have gone 4 days without the funnies. I demand more funnies!! Why have people stopped posting satire? That is the most entertaining part of the forum... :*(
By Adrien

:lol:
By Boondock Saint
Sorry Qatz ...

USA

Saudi Arabia

Thailand

South Africa

By Vanasalus

By Mecha

~Mecha
By Mecha
zeno: Half of that isn't political, and none is "satire". Except that Rice one, but its just full of pictures that are, to put it bluntly, icky. You get points for making my stomach twist, though.

~Mecha
By Dark Canuck

If anything by that asshole ever defined him as a traitor, that was it.

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]