Person of the Year - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Smith 2.0

*Brought to you by Smith Art Industries Ltd.
By The American Lion
Goldstein wrote:should have been me.

ONE LINER OF THE YEAR: Goldstein
By Truth-a-naut
Not my fault I can refine a 200 word essay into a mere 50 characters.

It's a gift.
By ZenWilsonian
Just an observation, why does the magazine started by one of the biggest anti-communists ever have a very famous, characteristic red lining around it?
By smashthestate
[lies]There is no such thing as Time magazine. It is all non-existant propaganda! The Americans have been destroyed by the might of our mighty leader, Saddam! Do not believe these lies![/lies]
By Political Interest
How do you take the Iraqi Information Minister and give him speach?. I would be greatful if anyone could offer me advice.
By Smith 2.0
Political Interest wrote:How do you take the Iraqi Information Minister and give him speach?. I would be greatful if anyone could offer me advice.

:lol:

That is such an awesome quote!

But seriously tho, PI, download the image into a photoshop or paint, and edit it in that
By Yeddi
NO need smith.

3.14159, ( ;) ) simply use the Lies tag
Code: Select all[lies]I am nobodies puppet![/lies]

[lies]I am nobodies puppet![/lies]
By Jesse
[lies]I am the puppet of Allah, and especially the man who created Allah, the great, the glorious, the unconquorable, the imprisoned... SAAAADAAAAM HUSSEIN![/lies]
By Smith 2.0
[lies]There is no lies tag! Those who say there is a lies tag are infidels! Paint is glorious![/lies]
By naked_turk
Yeddi wrote:NO need smith.

3.14159, ( ;) ) simply use the Lies tag

Jeeze, did you have to ruin a perfectly good joke!? :lol:

I understand that, but my point was that speciati[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]