Cold War 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in India.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By inqlaab
Tension are yet again rising in Asia. with th rise of Russian Economy and their new role in Middle East. tension are rising between US and once the great Soviet Union.

China is seen as a new world super power, and the containment of China has already started,

"Ships, aircraft and submarines from four countries begin week-long war games in the Bay of Bengal on 4 September.

It is the first flexing of muscles by the newly-formed "Quadrilateral Initiative", which brings together the US, Japan, India and Australia.

Singapore also has a small presence in the exercises.

Many analysts see the manoeuvres as efforts by a democratic coalition to "contain" rising Chinese power"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6968412.stm

China shares it border with India, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, where US presence is overwhelmed,

Russia is strong as ever, but their interest in Iran makes them a threat to "others". Russia building nuclear power plant in Iran, providing them with technology. Russia is trying to get a FOOT in OIL RICH MIDDLE EAST. west will not allow Russia to get a strong presence in Middle east.
what will all that lead to? Cold War 2? or has it already started?

i am just a 20 yr old college student whose majoring in Aviation. so i am sorry if my observation is wrong.
what you guys think?
By jiam17
I've read several reports on Russia and they indicate a mediocre trend near future. In the next 30 years, they will see decreasing population and stagnant economic growth.
By theodd1out
I've read several reports on Russia and they indicate a mediocre trend near future. In the next 30 years, they will see decreasing population and stagnant economic growth.
Really?
Its hard to see how since they are the worlds largest gas exporter, the worlds second biggest arms exporter, the worlds fifth oil exporter and the fact that they can mach any american aerospace and nuclear technology.
I think your asessment may based on hope rather than merit.
Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will do[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]